LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I'm up for a bit of exploring :D All depends on how it feels in-game, though. Could switch to piracy, trading or salvaging. 

I recently signed up through the RSI site and I haven't been able to access the chat; the site keeps telling me to resfresh the page. Is this the same for everyone? If it's not, is there another way for me to complete the above mentioned questionnarie?
Thanks

I recently signed up through the RSI site and I haven't been able to access the chat; the site keeps telling me to resfresh the page. Is this the same for everyone? If it's not, is there another way for me to complete the above mentioned questionnarie?

Thanks

Go to My RSI > Settings > Scroll down the page until you see XMPP token > click the edit button > hit RE-GENERATE.

Go to My RSI > Settings > Scroll down the page until you see XMPP token > click the edit button > hit RE-GENERATE.

Thanks Mate

I got myself a 315P. It looks so awesome! I love the fighter jet look.

I have also applied for UOLTT.

is there any way i can buy into star citizen now?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

is there any way i can buy into star citizen now?

Yes! Just go to this page, and select the package you want (they all come with different ships and a few different perks).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

i applied for a spot

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

1st is more than 4 times our member base and 2nd is almost double. Can we get higher?

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

1st is more than 4 times our member base and 2nd is almost double. Can we get higher?

@LinusTech WE NEED YOUR HELP! MAKE AN OFFICIAL AD!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Yes! Just go to this page, and select the package you want (they all come with different ships and a few different perks).

thank you, i got a aurora LN

ixi you might want to throw this vid on the first post in case somehow someone doesn't know about star citizen 

And here I thought I was going to be playing with like 50 people max from the community, well before the creation of organizations there was just a handful of us talking about playing together. The amount we have grown during the past week and a half is mind blowing. Can't wait till we get the DFM so we can fly together!!

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

And here I thought I was going to be playing with like 50 people max from the community, well before the creation of organizations there was just a handful of us talking about playing together. The amount we have grown during the past week and a half is mind blowing. Can't wait till we get the DFM so we can fly together!!

Don't know about the rest of the new people here, but I first discovered this group from Slick mentioning it a video a couple days ago, glad he did :)

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

thank you, i got a aurora LN

Yay, another Aurora LN

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

ixi you might want to throw this vid on the first post in case somehow someone doesn't know about star citizen 

I was actually going to add that today! Thanks for linking it here, saves me some time :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'm new here, so I don't know if this has been mentioned or if they're planning to use some sort of Clan Tag in the game, but what about everyone naming their ships using some sort of standard prefix (sort of the like USS, HMS, HMCS, RFS).

We could have LSS (Linus Star Ship), like the LSS Enterprise, LSS Normandy, LSS Serenity and so on.

Just a thought.

I'd assume that the tag of the org would be a prefix on your name like a clan tag.

On the topic of what you can name your ship, as we're open, feel free to name it as you please... Just, nothing overly offensive or something

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'd assume that the tag of the org would be a prefix on your name like a clan tag.

On the topic of what you can name your ship, as we're open, feel free to name it as you please... Just, nothing overly offensive or something

How about a motto for the organization, like most real-world military organizations do? (Do we already have one yet?)

Don't know about the rest of the new people here, but I first discovered this group from Slick mentioning it a video a couple days ago, glad he did :)

Yeah, was kinda hyped by Linus a while back and forgot about it until Slick mentioned there's a LTT group in the 780ti video.

I just wanna run around in a Starfarer refueling everyone :D

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

Quick question:

I have an Aurora LN, and I've been eyeing the Avenger... And I'm wondering what happens if I buy a second ship? Will I then have two ships (and what do I do with them)? Or can I trade-in my Aurora?

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

Quick question:

I have an Aurora LN, and I've been eyeing the Avenger... And I'm wondering what happens if I buy a second ship? Will I then have two ships (and what do I do with them)? Or can I trade-in my Aurora?

You can buy and have two ships.

Or you can "melt down" your Aurora and buy the Avenger - the credits from the Aurora.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You can buy and have two ships.

Or you can "melt down" your Aurora and buy the Avenger - the credits from the Aurora.

Two more questions then:

1. His do I melt down my Aurora?

And 2. What are the benefits of having more than one ship?

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

Two more questions then:

1. His do I melt down my Aurora?

And 2. What are the benefits of having more than one ship?

• Click on the little circle on the top right
  • My hangar
  • For the ship that you want to "melt", click the arrow on the right
  • Exchange for Store Credit
  • (there may be a confirmation)

Now, the only real benefit is that you have versatility in what you can do (depending on the different ships). You could have one setup for mining and the other for fighting, one for trading and the other for engineering etc.

You can also have different ships that are good for different thing. One ship may be more manoeuvrable, but lighter armed.

15" MBP TB