Show Off Your Game Stats

iLostMyXbox21

Hey, so I decided I will start a little game.. basically just take a picture of your stats and put them here for everyone to see. Whether it be R6s, fortnite, CSGO, PUBG, Overwatch, COD, Battlefield, etc, any game.. show off your stats!

here are the rules..

1. Must state what game the stats are from

2. Must have a picture, screenshot or not, must have picture

3. Use spoilers please, this way we can quote people without the picture being double posted

4. If you have better stats or think somebody has bad stats, please don’t bully them, this is meant to be a friendly post to show your stats, not a flexing competition 

if possible, also show proof it is your stats, but not required

i would start us off, but I don’t have access to my stats, so I will post mine later ?

id love to see some R6s and CSGO stats, but as I said, any and all games are welcome!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

The hell do you mean by stats 

KD, Win/loss, etc

Eeehh.... I don't play those kind of games... not anymore... Never saw the point of some KD ratio other than saying "look I'm better than you~".

The only stats I've got, are the ones on my Steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TetraSky/

1,844 Achievements
15 Perfect Games

36% Avg. Game Completion Rate

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

Bed wars...?

Dare I ask? ?

It's a minecraft minigame, you have to protect your bed while trying to destroy others.  Actually pretty fun.

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

6 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Does hypixel bedwars count?

Any game, so sure. You could post your hypixel stats

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Eeehh.... I don't play those kind of games... not anymore... Never saw the point of some KD ratio other than saying "look I'm better than you~".

The only stats I've got, are the ones on my Steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TetraSky/

1,844 Achievements
15 Perfect Games

36% Avg. Game Completion Rate

Ooh, nice ??

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1079594640_bipolarkd.PNG.d70bca22682f90490adee8ed01e08a8c.PNG

I left the one 0.00 one around start because I forgot to leave matchmaking, the .29 was mostly me alt entering out to talk to my fiancee, and the .92 was just me being garbage that round. 

Oh, what game is that?

and good job, you stayed positive for the most part, which I wouldn’t have done ?

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Destiny 2.  I dropped my QP kd under 1 to a .97 when I tried playing as a hunter.  XD Those matches are on my sunbreaker titan.  I mainly use Vigilance Wing, melting point smashes, and hammers.  Backed by punching people over and over to death.  XD

Oof I never got into destiny 2, but .97 is still better than me lol, my COD ww2 is .74 I think, and all the games I play (except siege, I am good at siege imo) are .8 or less, Siege is varying 1.0 to 3.0 (I think) it varies between operators

9 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I most playing Quake Champions and Destiny 2 for that arena like feel.  Destiny and Destiny 2 aren't exactly arena shooters compared to a good bit of the Quake Franchise, Doom's PVP, Unreal, and Toxikk.  But, it tries to pay homage to it like Halo did.  I was originally garbage at Destiny games, but I got better when my friends started dragging me into Trials.  I mostly just play on PC now, and made my Titan tanky yet slow.  I built his resilience up to the max value of 10 and the recovery to a 7 while dropping the mobility to 0 aka slow as fuck.  But, then I use the Titan exotic boots called the lion rampant to aid in movement.  Really helps with what they call "Titan" skating.  I'm kinda garbage with a hunter, but "decent" with a warlock.  I tent to avoid comp simply because Bungie decided to mix P2P with client based servers.  This makes it very easy for people to use DoS attacks to force you out of the match.  Had it happen like 3 times in D1 in trials.  Bungie doesn't care that people are committing a federal crime, though.  I'm kinda annoyed that I've played so much PVP yet I still haven't gotten the catalyst to drop for my vigilance wing.  After you finished the single step for it the pulse file turns full auto making it even better in PVP.  XD

Ive never played quake, and I never got into destiny 2..

and all all I play is competitive shooters lol, which I guess that explains why I only have a good KD in siege (which I will post here later)

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Quake Champions is free on steam, and the new Unreal is free on the Epic games launcher.  QC is not complete at the moment, so expect a lot of bugs.  Unreal is currently community dev driven since the actual dev team was forced to work on Fortnite, I pity those poor souls.  Those two games alone might help train you for intense pvp games.  I kinda love the Scalebearer in QC just because of his special ability.  You can literally knock other players off the map with it causing a ring out.  Or, you can hit them so hard with it that they just insta die.   The Marine from Doom is in it too, and his special ability is basically the same as picking up the berserk health pack.  They also added BJ from Wolfenstein to it.  I think his special ability allows him to dual wield.

I tried UET on my laptop, but I wasn’t able to get into a match (it wouldn’t load, the loading screen had 1fps)

but it when i build my PC, first thing imma do is get games like Quake, UET, etc

err... i dont play pvp games, so i guess no k/d count?

do game time counts?

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

37 minutes ago, zassou said:

err... i dont play pvp games, so i guess no k/d count?

do game time counts?

Yeah that counts too, really just any stats count

18 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

really just any stats count

BOOM!

bateman.jpg.ed8123918ea8b7ab42667b4c200acc76.jpgskyshrimp.jpg.1d97c5431cc73c8f4ec2a578a2d7662c.jpg

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

BOOM!

-double snip-

Hahaha

Spoiler

69 hours

Wow, almost 250 hours? Dang

1 hour ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Yeah that counts too, really just any stats count

well i spent 2043 hours and 37 minutes and counting on diablo 3. that's about 12 week or 85 days.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

44 minutes ago, zassou said:

well i spent 2043 hours and 37 minutes and counting on diablo 3. that's about 12 week or 85 days.

Wow, I don’t even think I have that much time on siege

7 hours ago, WereCatf said:

BOOM!

Those stats?

I don't get many achievements since I mod my games.

hours.thumb.jpg.817205c1ac7f135a0a2f15d0e538d9c9.jpg

For the latest game.

ACOs.thumb.jpg.d666b3ba363fde47b922f4b5da33c767.jpg

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

29 minutes ago, jones177 said:

Those stats?

I don't get many achievements since I mod my games.

-triple snipple-

Wow that’s a lot of hours

my games folder be like

163013d1309756746-libraries-hidden-empty

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Wow that’s a lot of hours

That is the value of a heavily modded game.

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

20 minutes ago, jones177 said:

That is the value of a heavily modded game.

You right, games are much better when modded. I play modded Skyrim on the PS4, and it is much more fun. I have infinite shouts, limitless crafting, etc. and I run into a city and destroy everybody, and I have some funny mods that make it actually funny ?