Kingdom Hearts III officially announced - January 29th 2019 on PS4 and Xbox One

Bouzoo

Really not a lot to say here except that it's official. This was tweeted just few hours ago on their official twitter and now the real hype can start. As expected, the game will be exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One, so it's not coming to PC. I personally have a feeling it will come to Switch but we'll see.

The promised date is January 29th 2019 so let's hope it doesn't get delayed... again. 

EDIT: small update from E3

Edited by Bouzoo

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Issue corrected. 

As for the game, A lot of people are looking forward to this as my twitter feed has blown up about it as well as in Discord communities I am in. Going to be an extremely popular game come launch time for sure. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

PC and switch are likely to be like FFXV, if they do get a port, where it isn't announced for a long while after initial release. I believe the stance is they could bring KH3 elsewhere, but only after xbone ps4.

Definitely getting this on day one unless they fuck things up.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 minute ago, xAcid9 said:

Definitely getting this on day one unless they fuck things up.

I would say "It's Square Enix" but that use to mean something totally different to now days, so ah yea I mean it in the old way :).

Never lost faith.

As long as they don't pull a KH2 and start the game with a new character nobody knows, only to properly introduce him in the next game, years later, all will be fine.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 hours ago, leadeater said:

I would say "It's Square Enix" but that use to mean something totally different to now days, so ah yea I mean it in the old way :).

Never lost faith.

Honestly, all things considered, I still consider SE to be one of better devs/publishers out there. Let's all hope. 

11 hours ago, leadeater said:

Never lost faith.

But the memories of the days of SquareSoft  tho...

On 6/10/2018 at 7:31 AM, TetraSky said:

As long as they don't pull a KH2 and start the game with a new character nobody knows, only to properly introduce him in the next game, years later, all will be fine.

Man I almost stopped playing KH2 because of that, now I have a save file right afterwards to skip it forever

18 minutes ago, Eaglerino said:

Man I almost stopped playing KH2 because of that, now I have a save file right afterwards to skip it forever

In my case, I started playing the KH games like, 3 or 4 years ago, meaning I was able to play them chronologically, so it all made sense to me. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

In my case, I started playing the KH games like, 3 or 4 years ago, meaning I was able to play them chronologically, so it all made sense to me. 

Were you able to play all of them? I only played the 2 main games, got neither the time to play nor the money to buy the consoles for the games.

KH however was the last franchise, and KH2 was the last game of said franchise, I was able to play and thoroughly enjoy before I got absorbed into the adult life. Other games just did not have the same kick... or I'm no longer playing much to begin with.

Damn Squaresoft/Squarenix made great RPGs. Still salty about how they butchered Xenogears Disc 2, that was the first RPG that got me really into the genre.

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

That wasn't the problem, the problem is I hate Roxas because of that 4 hour tutorial and still believe Chain of Memories royally screwed up everything that was cool about the story but they had to figure out some demented way to include it anyway

7 hours ago, JuNex03 said:

Were you able to play all of them? I only played the 2 main games, got neither the time to play nor the money to buy the consoles for the games.

I have played 5 of them, then at Dream Drop and Birth by Sleep, I just watched a playthrough on youtube, didn't have the time to play them myself nor the consoles. Skipped most of the running/fighting around using the arrow keys to skip 5 seconds at a time and mostly only watched the cutscenes to get the storyline.

12 hours ago, JuNex03 said:

KH however was the last franchise, and KH2 was the last game of said franchise, I was able to play and thoroughly enjoy before I got absorbed into the adult life. Other games just did not have the same kick... or I'm no longer playing much to begin with.

Damn Squaresoft/Squarenix made great RPGs. Still salty about how they butchered Xenogears Disc 2, that was the first RPG that got me really into the genre.

I've played and owned at some point every western release of every version (including bundles) they've released since KH1 EXCEPT for the original Coded which was a mobile only game. 

KH1 (Ps2)

KH COM (Game boy Adv.)

KH2 (Ps2)

KH 358/2 days (Game boy Adv.)

KH RE: COM (PS2 remake of original)

KH BBS (PSP)

KH RE: Coded (PS2 remake of original)

KH 3D DDD (3Ds) [This is the only one I no longer have, gave it to a friend]

KH 1.5 (Bundle of KH1 Final Mix not previously released to the west, KH RE:COM and KH358/2 days cutscenes, all in HD) (PS3)

KH 2.5 (Bundle of KH2 Final Mix not previously released to the West, KH BBS Final Mix not previously released to the west, KH RE: Coded cutscenes, all in HD) (Ps3)

KH 1.5+2.5 (Ps4)

KH 2.8 (Ps4)

KH Union Cross (Mobile, stopped playing this game, I'm not a fan of the mobile game system)

I also have over 40 non cover art Kingdom Heart Tshirts (meaning they are original works and not just the KH2 logo), a KH2.8 tapestry from Japan and a Full sized 100% metal Oathkeeper hanging on my wall.

I dont really like the games that much :P 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I dont really like the games that much :P 

Holy... On a scale of 1-10, how hyped are you?

10 hours ago, JuNex03 said:

Holy... On a scale of 1-10, how hyped are you?

On a scale of 1-10 I'm " I've already pre ordered the Deluxe edition ($230) and am researching how to swap things from a PS4 to a PS4 pro so I can buy the KH3 edition PS4 Pro when it launches" hyped :D 

BTW, anyone that owns a PS4 and has never played any of these games,many retailers have the 1.5+2.5 bundle for $20 (That's 4 remastered games, plus two games worth of cutscenes, Amazon does not have the sale :()

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

On a scale of 1-10 I'm " I've already pre ordered the Deluxe edition ($230) and am researching how to swap things from a PS4 to a PS4 pro so I can buy the KH3 edition PS4 Pro when it launches" hyped :D 

BTW, anyone that owns a PS4 and has never played any of these games,many retailers have the 1.5+2.5 bundle for $20 (That's 4 remastered games, plus two games worth of cutscenes, Amazon does not have the sale :()

I forgot to pre-order it for my gf, now I'm on waiting list. Needless to say I'm walking on very thing ice here. 

17 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

I forgot to pre-order it for my gf, now I'm on waiting list. Needless to say I'm walking on very thing ice here. 

A waiting list? I just pre ordered it (the deluxe edition) from Sqaure Enix's store like four hours ago and i got a confirmation.

18 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

A waiting list? I just pre ordered it (the deluxe edition) from Sqaure Enix's store like four hours ago and i got a confirmation.

Yeah, for EU there is a list. Sadly US store won't ship up here.

14 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Yeah, for EU there is a list. Sadly US store won't ship up here.

*January 30th, 2019*

Bouzoo's relationship status has been updated to single.

Press F to pay respects

13 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Holy crap, isn't that the one with the special figures!??!?

Jesus Christ I don't even have a PS4 T_T