NCIX Bankruptcy Auction - Day 2

F

Oh my god, those prices were so... They could probably just buy new stuff from the store and sell it for twice the price.

And RIP plaque

Edited by seon123
Something something

:)

Wait, what happened to the gold play button?

39 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

I think Maplins here in the UK will fall soon as everything continues to move online.

If they do an auction they could double the retail prices if the same thing happens with the NCIX auction 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

19 minutes ago, DoNotSpamPls said:

Got bought by someone else, Linus got rekt in the auction.  

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

1 minute ago, Kierax said:

Got bought by someone else, Linus got rekt in the auction.  

Why wasnt that shown in the Video? 

1 minute ago, mackaledy said:

Why wasnt that shown in the Video? 

He literally offers to buy it off them.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

1 minute ago, Kierax said:

He literally offers to buy it off them.

Its the silver one we are talking about the GOLD one smartass

We will see :)

Just now, Kierax said:

We will see :)

It's obviously the silver one, have you seen the gold one? It's massive.

This is the funniest video I have ever seen from Linus.
To see so many morons there buying garbage for a lot of money amuses me.

Mad props to Linus for letting that guy keep the YT play button. But honestly I don't get why that guy even wanted it. Yes, I know he said that he didn't get the Silver button when he hit 100k, but he's at over 1 million and I think he said he has that one. For him it was just I want it because I didn't get it, for Linus it was something sentimental.

1 minute ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

This is the funniest video I have ever seen from Linus.
To see so many morons there buying garbage for a lot of money amuses me.

Mad props to Linus for letting that guy keep the YT play button. But honestly I don't get why that guy even wanted it. Yes, I know he said that he didn't get the Silver button when he hit 100k, but he's at over 1 million and I think he said he has that one. For him it was just I want it because I didn't get it, for Linus it was something sentimental.

Not only that, the guy made top 10 videos his entire career. I say made because he hasn't uploaded in 3 monthes. i feel bad for linus not getting the NCIX one. Guess he coul re-label the Cat tips one as NCIX?

3 minutes ago, DPHD1 said:

Not only that, the guy made top 10 videos his entire career. I say made because he hasn't uploaded in 3 monthes. i feel bad for linus not getting the NCIX one. Guess he coul re-label the Cat tips one as NCIX?

I seriously wish there is a LinusCatTips poster in his office...

Not sure who to message about it, but a *lot* of folks are going to that guy's channel and shitting on him in the comments. Linus might want to put up a message in his next video telling those guys to lay off it...

YZKfs5N.png

zuKzEzZ.png

lz0egtY.png

irYJR7M.png

Sheesh.... Some people...

You guys realize he wanted the plaque, but he hasn't posted in 3 months

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

6 minutes ago, Sauteuse said:

Gotta ask the tough question here linus, did the nvidia shield work?

Yeah in a floatplane release he got it to work but other stuff happened

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 hour ago, DoNotSpamPls said:

No one knows, it's totally MIA. I'm assuming someone grabbed it before the bankruptcy stuff went down but I guess we'll never know for sure.

2 hours ago, seon123 said:

F

Oh my god, those prices were so... They could probably just buy new stuff from the store and sell it for twice the price.

And RIP plaque

Can confirm; I registered for the online auction because I thought the people at AbleAuctions would have priced the minimum bids for items accordingly. Nope.jpg - some individual items were priced at or above what they would cost new at retail, or were commonly being sold on eBay for at the time.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

49 minutes ago, raf42 said:

Not sure who to message about it, but a *lot* of folks are going to that guy's channel and shitting on him in the comments. Linus might want to put up a message in his next video telling those guys to lay off it...

Sheesh.... Some people...

Wow. People suck.

I'd almost like to see anyone being that much of a jerk banned from the channel but at the very least they deserve a "stop being a dick" smack up the head =/

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Linus, Linus, Linus ....

Uh when you said something along the lines of "Do you know who I am?" I cringed. A reminder of things past that I thought pointed to you becoming someone I didn't expect you to become. 

Anyway thanks for sharing these last two video of the NCIX Bankruptcy Auction as it brought back memories both good and bad and life well is made up of good and bad.  NCIX never did me wrong and heck I even got some pretty nice free stuff from them through their rewards program.  Also seeing this reminded me of the days when I watched you as an NCIXer. 

Btw PhysX is still awesome and seeing mention of it in these videos of course came up because it is still around today and is awesome as it adds realism to games.

Finally about the button ....

I would have asked for more than over 9000 for it from you.