Enermax NEO Changer reservoir w/pump

Enermax has show off their new reservoir, where it comes in 3 different models that can hold 200, 300, or 400ml of liquid coolant for liquid cooling systems. The unit also supports RGB, where it can be controlled through motherboard's RGB software or with the included remote control. It also has a integrated pump at the base of the unit, that has a range of 1500 to 4000rpm with 150rpm increments and uses G1/4 fittings.

NEOChanger comes with 3 models (capacities); ELC-NC100RGB (200ml), ELC-NC150RGB (300ml) and ELC-NC200RGB (400ml) to meet different installation requirements. The RGB pump-reservoir combo will be available in retail around June 2017.

https://www.techpowerup.com/233686/enermax-launches-neochanger-the-rgb-pump-reservoir-combo

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

looks cool, but like, who runs compleatly clear coolant?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

6 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

very few people, but i'll admit the idea actually sounds really cool for my red loop. I'm sure I could find a light color that worked well. But I am not replacing a EK pump res with an enermax one lol.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

16 minutes ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

very few people, but i'll admit the idea actually sounds really cool for my red loop. I'm sure I could find a light color that worked well. But I am not replacing a EK pump res with an enermax one lol.

i havent decided what coolant color im going to use for my build, but probably pastel or UV coolant, so if they made one with UV lights it could be cool

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

49 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Most people that WC for performance use plain distilled water.

56 minutes ago, dexT said:

Most people that WC for performance use plain distilled water.

why tho? its not like its better then the designed coolants. and if you DO use distilled water then you can just add some dye for cheap. 

Builds:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

why tho? its not like its better then the designed coolants. and if you DO use distilled water then you can just add some dye for cheap. 

Generally distilled performs the same or better than premixed coolent.

It doesn't stain or gum up. A lot of people don't care what it looks like they just want to clock higher.

Looks pretty good.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

1 hour ago, dexT said:

Generally distilled performs the same or better than premixed coolent.

It doesn't stain or gum up. A lot of people don't care what it looks like they just want to clock higher.

yah but if they dont care about the looks then why is this product relevant again?

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

yah but if they dont care about the looks then why is this product relevant again?

Just answering your question:

3 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Only distilled has touched my rad 

20170511_193810.jpg

18 minutes ago, dexT said:

Just answering your question:

Only distilled has touched my rad 

wow what kind of insanity is that? looks sweat

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

wow what kind of insanity is that? looks sweat

Phobya Nova 1080mm rad and a custom phase change. Phase can cool a processor sub-zero directly or can be a water chiller.

I think Linus did a phase video if you're interested. He didn't use it to its full potential if I remember correctly.

What I always wanted was thermal reactive liquid, so it can be blue base color and change to red when it is hot. and if the changing temp is tuned right it can go into a block 1 color and exit another. or you see the loop change after a long gaming session. 

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

4 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I do.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

17 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I usually fill my loop with distilled before mixing any coolants so i know exactly how much to mix.  I always end up debating leaving it clear because it looks great imo!  I've left a few loops clear just for aesthetics

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

16 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

No. No serious W/C system uses a cheap dye. That will clog and gunk up the blocks over time. 

If wanting to make it flashy then you just used colored tubing. 

Even pre colored coolant i wouldnt personally use. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

On 26.5.2017 at 9:03 PM, Bananasplit_00 said:

You could light up a blue coolant for example with white light or maybe even find a certain colour that fits the blue, like lets say purple, to give it a cool effect.

There are probably a lot of creative ideas to use such a reservoir. 

21 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I would for a black/white build. Yes white coolant exist but hey, it would look good

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 hour ago, Senzelian said:

You could light up a blue coolant for example with white light or maybe even find a certain colour that fits the blur, likr lets say purple, to give it a cool effect.

There are probably a lot of creative ideas to use such a reservoir. 

the is the best answer yet tbh. this one i could see be a thing.

Builds:

Spoiler

On 5/26/2017 at 10:03 PM, Bananasplit_00 said:

I do. I use plain old distilled water and it works wonders.

With RGB all of the things now completely clear fluid will actually look kinda cool under those RGB lights

-------

Current Rig

-------