Worlds FASTEST Watercooled Laptop

But how will a pregnant gamer know if her water broke or if the laptop is leaking? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

But how will a pregnant gamer know if her water broke or if the laptop is leaking? 

xD

6 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

Water cooled laptop?

What's next asus. Will the zenphone 5 be water cooled?

there are liquid cooled phones

Spoiler

2661.png

Spoiler

tan-nhiet-lumia-950-xl.jpg

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

there are liquid cool phones

Hide contents

2661.png

Reveal hidden contents

"liquid cooled"

hahahah nope.

there's also water vapor in the air, so the intel stock cooler actually watercools my CPU

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

5 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

there are liquid cooled phones

Reveal hidden contents

2661.png

Reveal hidden contents

Then fe cards are watercooled

Its vapor chamber cooled

I still think something like a Sager NP9876 is preferred over something like that for two reasons.

Reason #1 is portability.  I would imagine that something that doesn't require a special case would be more portable than that thing.  I'd imagine you can't just slide the water cooler part into a large bag and not worry because that thing doesn't look very durable.  

Reason #2 is practicality.  You could game on the Sager anywhere you really want to , given you drag along the two power bricks.  On the Asus, I'd imagine that the water cooling part has it's own power brick, not counting the laptop ones. 

Also, there's really no point in it.  Just make the water cooling part built in because that laptop isn't even REMOTELY made to be used OTG.  It's not like you want to take the laptop part and try to use it on battery anyway.

27 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

OK who is this @AlexTheGreatish posting this and what has he done with @LinusSebastian @Slick @CPotter who normally posts things?

It's @LinusTech 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

18 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

OK who is this @AlexTheGreatish posting this and what has he done with @LinusSebastian @Slick @CPotter who normally posts things?

We have assumed direct control. Do not attempt to stop us. You will not be harmed if you obey.

In all seriousness, we writers are posting our videos in order to spread out the workload. Also so you know who to blame if a video is bad. :P

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

before the keyboard warriors attack me, I know the reason why this product exists, I know why linus made a video about it and I know why someone would purchase it but imo, I would spend $1000 on a beast of a desktop gaming computer, another $1000 on a laptop for just light gaming / daily usage and the rest of the $4000 in an investment vehicle.

2 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you can even game on full power since most batteries aren't safely capable of doing that.

It was designed in 2016. 2016 wasn't known for its battery safety. 160902121639-samsung-galaxy-note-7-fire-front-780x439.jpghoverboards-are-setting-homes-on-fire.jpg

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 hours ago, GabenJr said:

Also so you know who to blame if a video is bad.

Obama?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Wasnt there like an identical laptop to this posted last year or something? I swear I though youtube glitched up and I was watching the same video I watched sometime last year.

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

4 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

It was designed in 2016. 2016 wasn't known for its battery safety. 160902121639-samsung-galaxy-note-7-fire-front-780x439.jpg

it needed watercoolingxD

5 hours ago, thebrain said:

before the keyboard warriors attack me, I know the reason why this product exists, I know why linus made a video about it and I know why someone would purchase it but imo, I would spend $1000 on a beast of a desktop gaming computer, another $1000 on a laptop for just light gaming / daily usage and the rest of the $4000 in an investment vehicle.

Hey, 'keyboard warrior' here.  First, make a comparison that makes sense.  Can you get two 1080s watercooled, a monitor of that caliber and the rest of the specs for $1000 in a desktop.  Nope.  Second, if you think you can just use a laptop and it does not matter that it is watercooled, it means you've never really had to do anything other than check spreadsheets or watch (1080p) pr0n.  So GTFO with silly comparisons.  Some people actually NEED this stuff.