Worlds FASTEST Watercooled Laptop

3 hours ago, Ginger137 said:

Wasnt there like an identical laptop to this posted last year or something? I swear I though youtube glitched up and I was watching the same video I watched sometime last year.

That version had a single 1080 and a 6700 variant, this one has two 1080s and a 7700 variant.

They should of put RGB lighting on the liquid cooler.

Your's Truly

9 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Buy Asus Laptops on Amazon: http://geni.us/FGTk

Ever had laptop cooling issues?  The Asus GX800 aims to solve that once and for all with watercooling.

What were the headphones at 7:20

I saw the vid, but the title does not specify.

Are you talking about gpu or cpu?

1 hour ago, THE_maverick said:

Hey, 'keyboard warrior' here.  First, make a comparison that makes sense.  Can you get two 1080s watercooled, a monitor of that caliber and the rest of the specs for $1000 in a desktop.  Nope.  Second, if you think you can just use a laptop and it does not matter that it is watercooled, it means you've never really had to do anything other than check spreadsheets or watch (1080p) pr0n.  So GTFO with silly comparisons.  Some people actually NEED this stuff.

yeah, this is more of a 2k-3k desktop computer once custom loop W/C and peripherals come in. but to be fair the desktop won't throttle the CPU like this one did and you aren't going to be watercooling this laptop off the battery, you need to be plugged in for that, so realistically this has about the portability of the desktop when it comes to getting real work done, provided you have an internet connection you could use most any laptop to remote into your desktop to do the heavy lifting if need be and save yourself a few grand. It's a neat concept but really it has the practicality of the acer predator 21x, requires multiple power bricks and a Pelican case to transport all the parts.

can you seriously stop with the cringy hand gestures. serves no purpose except annoyance. linus dont forget where you came from

I know these are basically marketing stunts, but does anyone actually buy them? 

Who on earth would buy something with such a huge 'docking station'. Just buy a laptop for when not at home and a desktop for at home.

9 hours ago, Ginger137 said:

Wasnt there like an identical laptop to this posted last year or something? I swear I though youtube glitched up and I was watching the same video I watched sometime last year.

Yeah GX700

Poor Colton...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

13 hours ago, gonvres said:

I know these are basically marketing stunts, but does anyone actually buy them? 

Who on earth would buy something with such a huge 'docking station'. Just buy a laptop for when not at home and a desktop for at home.

LAN parties m'dude.  You can't fly or travel far with a desktop and monitor and keyboard and shit.  This thing is basically a desktop in a small form factor with all the peripherals.

You obviously have to be pretty well off to drop $6k just for something like that, but meh I'm sure there's at least a few dozen people who would.

I *would* LOL pretty heartily if I saw someone using something ilke this at a Starbucks.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

9 minutes ago, Spacetime100 said:

I've been made a fool, still gonna buy them tho

Combine  earbuds with earmuffs and you get a pretty sweet serenity zone.

Random fun fact, I have 3 sets of earmuffs around the house, because there's always ocassions where I'm doing something requiring ear protection (hammering, sawing, impact gun, etc etc) and extra pairs for if I have a helper.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

48 minutes ago, AnonymousGuy said:

Combine  earbuds with earmuffs and you get a pretty sweet serenity zone.

Also works really well for practising drums if you want the opposite of a sweet serenity zone haha