Trump has won

NTDaws

9:45pm CST

Capture.JPG

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I was just about to vote in the LFG section for anyone with a rocket ship that can travel to the next inhabitable planet

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

if trump gets all the states that are leaning towards him rn he will win but many of them are close

edit: trump won florida 

13 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You hinted at something there...

Trump is not the illness, just a symptom.  It is his supporters that we should be weary of.

Yup it's who he empowers

System: Thinkpad T460

The worst part about Trump is that I can't tell if this is his real personality or just a facade. Look at his 2012 run, he was probably one of the nicest candidates.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

44 minutes ago, stconquest said:

It should not be close.  People are pissed off.

Logically, you pick the safe candidate (Clinton) and organize to change the system.  Half the voting public seems to want to blow up the gov't and magically fix everything.

Not close at all, trump has over 95% chance of winning. Hillary would need to steal back michigan and get all the remaining states to win.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

fivethirtyeight has their projection with Clinton at 272 which is on a knife edge. I think they only have her ahead because the ones in doubt go a bit more into the Republican pile. But Trump is favoured to win most of them. Marginally. So basically, they don't know.

Thanks America.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

1 minute ago, skywake said:

fivethirtyeight has their projection with Clinton at 272 which is on a knife edge. I think they only have her ahead because the ones in doubt go a bit more into the Republican pile. But Trump is favoured to win most of them. Marginally. So basically, they don't know.

Thanks America.

NYT has trump 299 >95% http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

Screenshot_2016-11-08_23-04-53.png

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

Let's hope for some republican state unfaithful electors!

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

69 grab em by the pussy...

Huge, just fantastic memes, so great, so great...

well despite the fact trump comes off as an arse hole at least we wont get WW3 with Russia.

Or will we? I hope trump really does shake shit up in DC

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Shes catching up...

Hillary needs to swing Michigan or Wisconsin or it's trump's win.

51 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Trump will be like having god as president:  Absentee.  :D

Having Trump as President will be like having our President of Mexico. And the idiot is going to go down in history like the worst mexican president ever xD

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Hillary 197 vs. Trump 201 right now. That's one heck of a catch-up.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

The corporations did not notice that they squeezed too hard.  People broke and they did not even see it happening.

53 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Some of the states though have a high electoral vote. Namely California which is worth 50 some odd points alone. That state almost always democrat. Should be a close race.

The thing is, after you count all the states that are obviously Republican or obviously Democrat, you are left with a bunch of states where things can go either way, and among those, a handful are substantially bigger than the others, hence are deemed key states. That's why, regardless of whether the margin looks large or small as votes come in, or whether particular blue/red states are still to be counted, the final result can be mostly inferred from the results in the key states. As soon as a candidate accumulates enough electors in those states, you can already predict it's going to win, typically by a narrow margin, depending on the exact split.

Just now, Weird Face said:

Hillary 197 vs. Trump 201 right now. That's one heck of a catch-up.

It doesn't matter assuming that the states leaning both sides stay the same and hillary wins Washington which she will most likely then she only has 249 votes. So she needs to swing Wisconsin or Michigan which are close to hit 270.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Meanwhile, in Canada, also known as 'The only country to defeat America after they invaded, drive them back and burn down The White House'.

TRUDEAU.jpg

Oh yeh, I forget that happened.... Awkwardly awesome.