AMD Polaris Giveaway

My current GPUs are the AMD HD5450 1GB DDR3 and the HD6850 1GB GDDR5

both which have served me well but sad is that few weeks back the HD6850 breath its last and pass on :(

Now my current rig is in need of a GPU

I dont really mind if i win or not

good luck to the rest

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

My main system currently has a 970 in it... if I ended up with a 480 I could do my own tests and see where they really differ. 

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

I don't have a desktop right now, but I was looking at getting an RX 480 when I build my PC sometime this fall. 

But...  gibe nao pls

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I'm currently using a HD7790 and I think upgrading to Polaris 10 or 11 will be a great idea since it so power efficient and DirectX12 and Vulkan is coming, and they're the king for DX12 and Vulkan!

I'm currently running an R9 380 but hey the competition is open to all so heck I might as well try.

Using a n 750ti on my U2515H which is not balanced at all. Using it to record my game play and stream it to my buddies but the 750ti is too damn slow. Would love to support the read team this round

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

I kid you not, but I'm using an Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 with a 1GB Point of View Nvidia GeForce 8400GS.

My laptop is an i5 6200U with a GT940M.

I know the RX480 will easily bottleneck my E7500 but it'll be an incentive to upgrade to a newer rig, been waiting to jump on the AMD bandwagon anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It'd really be nice to get a head start in the graphics department :)

I'm currently using in-built Intel graphics ;-;

I would definitely use the GFX card to run Runescape at a solid 30fps...

I currently have a MSI GTX 960 100Million edition in my rig and would like to upgrade because I don't have such a good experience with some of the more intensive games.

Blis i ned teh grephic crud tu lern inglesh. Me 980ti dusnt suprot ingelsh spik

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

31 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

It would be awesome to this AMD Polarius in my upcoming first PC build. This would help me save a ton if money while making an ok set up awesome.

well im using a HD7970, a now upgrade will go a long way with playing the latest titles.

I want it so bad in my pcie slot

gibe nao plz

gib the polaris b0ss

Currently running an HIS R9 285 

gib gpu so I can play dcs and squad at 200+ fps

Running a 390x right now. I want to lower power consumption and heat. My poor 390x is trash OC'er and runs into the 90*C area often.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

Currently with a gtx 1070 but free gpu why not? Could be good paperweight Kappa.

I currently use the GTX 970, I'd love to have an AMD GPU/CPU to support the underdog who is more pro-consumer than Intel or Nvidia.

Running an FX5200 in my home pc, I feel like an jamaican terrorist living in a cave, stealing artifacts.

Pls give me the gpu !!111!!1

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

If you're good at something, never do it free.

I already have a Polaris gpu and love it, but sharing is caring and my buddy still has a 270 which is holding him back and that where I would give the card to.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

me only has GTX 980M.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

GTX970 but i have been wanting to try out amd since these new cards were announced.