AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have  a r9 290 which is curently hot as fck so an upgrade will be nice

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

Currently have a MSI 960, I would just love to have some time with the Red team, also get a performance increase of course, and then sell my 960 and probably get a new mobo and AIO cooler to overclock my fx 6300 or just go up to the 8350

Thank you for the chance, good luck all. 
Love live Linus 

59 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Would be awesome to win, good luck to everyone! Also happy BC Day Aug.1st, regards from Richmond

As of now, I have a GT 610... This would be a HUGE upgrade

I have an R7 360 and my current financial situation wont allow me to upgrade

53 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

53 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

I have a gtx 980 and I've always been curious what it's like to be on the red team.  

I am currently stuck with, indeed not running, stuck with a 670m. Even the lowest end of the current gen hardware would wipe the floor with my hardware.  Dross.

My main pc is running with a PowerColor radeon HD 6750. It's still able to run most current games, but it's definitely not pretty (we're talking about frame rates around 30 fps on a 1080p screen) 

Do I have to explain why I need an upgrade or is that obvious? :D

using a 2500k@4,3Ghz with 16GB 1,8Ghz DDR3, with a 660TI PE - super dated and super hot (OC@ 1250MHz.. :D) card, i need dis! (i'll buy one otherwise srsly, the 480 is one sexy beast, also i'm fed up with nv's price-policy)

My rig currently has a 760, and I'm looking to completely upgrade and downsize my rig for college.

I'd like one because the monitor I am getting supports FreeSync, so of the latest gen graphics cards, only AMD will suit my needs.

I currently have a FirePro V5900. I can barely run Minecraft on my shiny new 1440p monitor. It would be nice to play all the games I hear about and see what's up.

currently a gtx 950, but I'm planning to get a 480 (or 490 depends on my budget) next year. I really made a wrong choice with buying a new graphics card last month and I wasn't really that updated with the upcoming release of gpus, trying my luck here so I can buy a a freesync monitor sooner than planned!

Currently I am running a rig which doesn't even have a graphics card... Yep. I don't have a GPU. My pc is running on intel iris pro..

Thanks for the new gpu btw! gonna snug it in real good <3

I actually don't have a card in my rig at all, unfortunately. I am a student and don't have a lot of opportunities to have a steady job, so the PC I am building is a very slow process.