AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 970 in my system. I'd love to try out my HTC Vive on an AMD card!

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Gtx 950. I can barely play just cause 3 on minimum settings with windowed borderless on :(

I like one. If it's an RX480, an RX480, if it's an RX470, that'd be perfectly fine too. 

Ye ole' train

I want Polaris because due to end of life support my GTX780 is often beaten by $200 GTX960s

I have a hd6750 and i want this graphic card to play some modern games with good frame rate

3 x r9 290 in crossfire

wanna see if it is worth getting three RX 480 or two R9 390x for a build update 

Hello, 

As to not be rude, I will keep this short. My GPU is a poor choice of a Asus R7 240. I just grabbed it... Not to proud... Thank you for this giveaway opportunity. I really enjoy this channel and will involve myself in the forum in the future. Thank you.

I'm currently running something from the ages back called Geforce 210, well okay yea I never had something better. But it plays games a a whopping 5 to 25 fps depending on what low settings you play. But really I would love to see that thing go above my 15 fps in games like spintires or CIV 5.:)

I'm currently running a 3 year old GTX 750Ti that is starting to show it's age with new games, and I would love to see what my PC, can do with this new technology!

I am currently running a 960 OC and have been looking at upgrading for VR development. Any cash I can save and put towards a Vive helps. :)

Hi, Im currently using gtx970. I have a lot of driver issues and as it appeared I cant use CUDA (the reason I bought this little piece of GPU) in Vray 3.2 RT mode. SO i will switch to AMD eventually.

I currently have no gpu and my PC is a Pentium 4 and I want a Polaris gpu because I am building a new PC with a amd cpu, so there would be less compatibility issues. So yeah, I hope I get it.

I'm currently running R9 280x. It's getting really hot in the summertime and an upgrade would be welcome!

My current rig runs a hd 6970 that was given to me when I first built my computer 1 year ago because I couldn't afford a gpu. I need a new gpu so I can run new games above 60fps.

I'm still using my 7yr old palit hd 4670. Plan to build a new rig before the end of the year. Still undecided if I want to stay with the red team or go green again. I need to replace my 19" 1440x900 lcd as well. And Free-sync monitors are definitely cheaper...