AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well, I actually have an ATI Radeon HD 4670. Yeah, runs good for a potato but i'm building a new one soon and this was going to be the graphics card to get so why not? :P
Keep it up!

I currently have r7 360.  It so sucks, i need an upgrade nao

I want it, gibe nao pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

650ti btw, just fancy giving a kick to my rig's performance 

Do i want it? Yes. Why? Because my Radeon HD4870 512Mb is kind of sad. Honestly. In this day and age :')

Cake or Death?

I have a Asus Gt 440,  I want to upgrade because Im into graphic desings, etc and some coding, aka for work and I cant afford a new one since Im also a Student. Thanks 

Even though i have a 1080(someone stupid sold it for a low price) i would like one because i would like to build one of my brothers a pc.He is currently owning a laptop with integrated HD 7310.The new polaris cards would be a great performance boost.

Planning to get a freesync monitor at some point so a 480 would be excellent :)

I currently have an R9 390, but I would love to try out a new Polaris card with the new 4K monitor that I'm getting soon.

I'm currently running a second-hand 7950 from a friend's old mining rig. I could use a fancy schmancy new card! :D

I'm currently running....well nothing. I am trying to build a PC, but I'm only 14, so I don't have money on hand. A free GPU would really help me out. Thanks!

Using HD 7970 right now.. think this would be great upgrade 

56 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it because I've got a 750ti in my rig 

I would like to update to AMDs Polaris line up because of the following things:

1) I currently use Intel HD mobile graphics

2) I would like to play something other than CSGO AT 30 FPS ON THE LOWEST SETTINGS

3) Because my friends would be jealous.

4) There is no good graphics card avaible ANYWHERE on my country.

Thank you, please gibe nao plz

Edited by gogetasj4
Added the thing of my country because I didn't know the giveaway was worldwide

Currently have a MSI GeForce 560Ti. Looking for the new Polaris so that I can hopefully try out VR =D

56 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GT 640 with which I can not play anything , I have a i7 4790k but I ran out of money to finish my pc :(

IMG_20160502_222738740.jpg

r9 380

just got into building pcs and have been watching linus cook video cards in ovens

but thats not what i want to do in regards to the giveaway 

simply put, it would be sick to try out  a new card 

I'm currently running a Radeon 8970m in my labtop. I'm building a PC and I'd like to have the Polaris in the build so I can experience game such as no mans sky and over watch in good settings

57 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

running sli 760s on a non sli Mobo. woops...