The Pokémon Thread

minibois

Have you contacted professional help?

JlgCVlS.gif

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Have you contacted professional help?

Snippity snip snip
not reacting to the environment is the first sign of withdrawal. Don't worry, we'll get through this together.:D

- snip-

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-312617131

I just swept this guy with a +8 Def/ +8 SpD Sigilyph. I feel bad knowing that he's new to the game. But wow. 6-0. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

HYPE

I'm for sure gonna get a few packs of those cards. Maybe also gonna get Pokemon Red if it comes out physically here and I can afford it.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Game Freak and Nintendo sure are going all out with this anniversary. Well, they should, since Pokemon is the world's most popular RPG series.

Any Pokemon: GO! hype yet? Searching for beta access atm, no legitimate leads and my Ingress with Niantic contacts are keeping sealed lips.. :( 

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Any Pokemon: GO! hype yet? Searching for beta access atm, no legitimate leads and my Ingress with Niantic contacts are keeping sealed lips.. :(

I believe the beta will be only available for the Japan, the Hype is here, but. We have no official announcement from Nintendo yet about the release date. :(

I believe the beta will be only available for the Japan, the Hype is here, but. We have no official announcement from Nintendo yet about the release date. :(

I know :'( Can't squeeze a word out of my folks.. not even what elements from Ingress are going to be implemented. There was rumor that Ingress agents' guardian portals (portals you hold for an extensive amount of time) would become gyms, but that was quickly debunked as many people have their guardians set up in the most remote of remote locations. 

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Meh, not really hyped for it really. Not trying to hype too, because that way I can only get disappointed.

Meh, not really hyped for it really. Not trying to hype too, because that way I can only get disappointed.

Too bad, get consumed by the hype and the possibilities of you and your friends looking like idiots in the middle of the hallway at your school.

I did the same with Ingress, and I pretty much plan my life around the game now, to be completely honest. With Niantic as the dev, I expect the overall experience to be pretty damn good. Are you at least going to check it out once it's released?

Too bad, get consumed by the hype and the possibilities of you and your friends looking like idiots in the middle of the hallway at your school.

I hate the hyping up stuff in the gaming community now. And by the time Pokémon Go releases I will probably not be in school anymore :P and I dont even have IRL friends who like Pokémon so.. Yeah.

I did the same with Ingress, and I pretty much plan my life around the game now, to be completely honest. With Niantic as the dev, I expect the overall experience to be pretty damn good. Are you at least going to check it out once it's released?

I will surely check it out if I can afford it (as I dont want to be hyped, I haven't looked much into it and the pricing) as I am still a huge Pokémon fan. 

I will surely check it out if I can afford it (as I dont want to be hyped, I haven't looked much into it and the pricing) as I am still a huge Pokémon fan. 

No clue on pricing for the bluetooth wearable to go along with it, but the game will be free with possible IAPs. Gas money to travel not included, of course ;)

I hate the hyping up stuff in the gaming community now. And by the time Pokémon Go releases I will probably not be in school anymore :P and I dont even have IRL friends who like Pokémon so.. Yeah.

iirc it will be free to play, but it will have microtransactions. The same way that shuffle works.

If I remember correctly, it's free.

No clue on pricing for the bluetooth wearable to go along with it, but the game will be free with possible IAPs. Gas money to travel not included, of course ;)

iirc it will be free to play, but it will have microtransactions. The same way that shuffle works.

If I remember correctly, it's free.

Ah, that's good. But if the bluetooth thing will be like 50 euros I will have to think about it too.

How far would these Pokémon be apart? 

Ah, that's good. But if the bluetooth thing will be like 50 euros I will have to think about it too.

How far would these Pokémon be apart? 

Legendaries are going to be in famous places, like the White House or Effiel Tower. Your gong to find like Pikachu and Rattata in your backyard and forest.

Legendaries are going to be in famous places, like the White House or Effiel Tower. Your gong to find like Pikachu and Rattata in your backyard and forest.

Inb4. I imagine myself running up to the Acropolis JUST to find Rayquaza/Deoxys/Dialga/Palkia. Neat.

sucks I should have had this game 5 years ago when I was traveling to major US landmarks...I would think the grand canyon, Mt. Rushmore, White House, and ect would probably have interesting pokemon based on that statement...I'll be by cornfields now..so yeah...

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Inb4. I imagine myself running up to the Acropolis JUST to find Rayquaza/Deoxys/Dialga/Palkia. Neat.

They should be in places that'd fit them. For example, you might find reigirock at stonehenge. Or Rayquzaza at MT.Everest

sucks I should have had this game 5 years ago when I was traveling to major US landmarks...I would think the grand canyon, Mt. Rushmore, White House, and ect would probably have interesting pokemon based on that statement...I'll be by cornfields now..so yeah...

They'll probably would've just had really rare pokemon, so psudo legendaries around those places as none of them have a direct link to a legendary.

That sounds cool.

Well, my parents like sightseeing on vacation so I go to famous places sometimes (maybe not white house or eiffel tower famous, but close) and they and I like going to big cities too so maybe I can find uncommons there too