Scrapyard Wars Episode 2 - The Scrappening

I want to see new Scrapyard Wars episodes more badly than new Game of Thrones episodes.

I thought it would be out on vessel right about now? Seem to remember the last few coming out around 1am (UK)

I thought it would be out on vessel right about now? Seem to remember the last few coming out around 1am (UK)

I saw this thread get bumped, remembered what day it was, and got all excited. Thanks for that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I saw this thread get bumped, remembered what day it was, and got all excited. Thanks for that.

Don't get your hopes especially high. If you decide to stay awake until 2AM CDT tonight, don't be surprised if Linus pulls another "suory (Canadian accent) it's gonna be late again" tweet 9 minutes before ETA. Personally, my plan is having a good night's sleep and then wake up 12 hours from now and watch it in the morning. Thank GOD they realized this series was running way too long (with too-short 15 minute segments) and this should be the final ep (knock on wood.)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Don't get your hopes especially high. If you decide to stay awake until 2AM tonight, don't be surprised if Linus pulls another "suory (Canadian accent) it's gonna be late again" tweet 9 minutes before ETA. Personally, my plan is having a good night's sleep and then wake up 12 hours from now and watch it in the morning. Thank GOD they realized this series was running way too long (with too-short 15 minute segments) and this should be the final ep (knock on wood.)

I've just finished college and woke up at 12pm so I'm gonna wait it out and pray to the Lord Vessel that it is out on time, they really should have this whole video production and scheduling thing down by now...

Can't wait to see how they perform

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

I've just finished college and woke up at 12pm so I'm gonna wait it out and pray to the Lord Vessel that it is out on time, they really should have this whole video production and scheduling thing down by now...

I did neglect to mention that my 2AM reference is CDT in my post (which has since been modified.) Assuming you go by BST, you're looking at staying awake for a 20.25-hour MINIMUM time period, assuming Linus uploads on the dot midnight his time.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

I did neglect to mention that my 2AM reference is CDT in my post (which has since been modified.) Assuming you go by BST, you're looking at staying awake for a 20.25-hour MINIMUM time period, assuming Linus uploads on the dot midnight his time.

That...that may be slightly tougher.

Well...night everyone!

I need part D... I want the D!!!!

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury

DDR3-1866 4x4GB | Boot: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix 2xSLI | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Antec Nine Hundred

How the hell is he going to get the sugar out after he does the bends? 

Water dissolves sugar really, really well.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

FINAL EPISODE HYPE TRAIN! Like 1 1/2 hours left till final on Vessel!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

two minutes

ugh

cannot sleep

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Ive been waiting for 3 hours ughhh

Ive been waiting for 3 hours ughhh

Your profile picture fits in perfectly with that comment! Haha.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Edit: Episode is late, OffLinus!!

who cares...

Awesome series so far just waiting for the new episode to be on Vessel.

Where is it. Refreshing, shouldn't it be up.

Desktop: 16gb Ram, i7-2600k, GTX 560 OC.    Laptop: i7, 8gb DDR3, 840m GPU

Server 1 (Files and AD): i3 3220, 4gb DDR3, 1TB Western Digital Blue, Overkill motherboard I got for free (better than main computer) changed to xeon, don't remember exactly what but xeon version of the processor  and 8gb ECC Ram   Server 2 (games): 8gb Ram, i5, Geforce 710m

SPAM LINUS' TWITTER EVERYONE. Actually, I kinda feel like I'd get in trouble for that...Hi Linus, I love being a dirty rotten cheater just like you.

You know from what I recall about Vessel uploads in the past (I'm not a particular Vessel aficionado), the "usual" time frame I seem to remember was in the realm of 3:30-4AM CDT for a new upload -- which is seems to be later than this midnight PDT business. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I didn't catch the last half of yesterday's wan show, was there any mention of it and still the 12AM PDT upload?

P.S. I know I said I would be sleeping at this time but caffeine was available -- so I drank it, what's a nerd to do on a Saturday night? T+23 minutes and no LMG tweets...css zombies anyone and get blackout drunk in the process?

γνῶθι σεαυτόν