Scrapyard Wars Episode 2 - The Scrappening

What happened to 'early access'? Is that not the point of Vessel? Just curious as to the point of uploading a video to Vessel, and YouTube at the same time?

The video has been on Vessel for a week now and just uploaded today to Youtube.

Dude, you could have made your life so much easier, just buy an external Aquarium filter. Take out all the filter material, and here you have pump, reservoir and tubing all in one box (as most of them come with plenty of tubing included). Then all you need is your block and radiator. It made me cry when you walked by them in the pet store.

Dude, you could have made your life so much easier, just buy an external Aquarium filter. Take out all the filter material, and here you have pump, reservoir and tubing all in one box (as most of them come with plenty of tubing included). Then all you need is your block and radiator. It made me cry when you walked by them in the pet store.

The video has been on Vessel for a week now and just uploaded today to Youtube.

Part B was uploaded 8 hours ago, and uploaded to YouTube 8 hours ago.

EDIT: Ma bad! Didn't realise it was PART A that was on YouTube...

Vessel isn't working and i can't see episode 2, don't know if it is only my problem but still

dawson-crying-ugly-amazing-gifs.gif

Make sure you have hardware acceleration open in chrome.  I had it turned off to minimize driver crashes, but vessel wouldn't work without it.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Episode 2 is very funny

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Actually that would be a terrible idea they are doing the right pump I have aquariums the hob filters rely too much on gravity they dont move water in the ways you need for this  they need something that will push water up a hill not pull it up 6 inches and then let gravity do the rest...

That said there was once this thing called a Bong cooler. Essentially it is a tower of pvc with a shower head at the top and a y shaped fitting at the open end there is a fan blowing fresh air in as the water falls through the swirling air it cools below room temp reservoir and radiator in one shot for around 20-40 usd too bad im too late to tell either contestant about that it is a rather old school method and had fallen out of favor due to needing to keep it topped off all the time being able to be knocked over and for the pump it needed and the tubing required...

Wow linus, a bit disappointed when I saw you using your phone and driving, wasn't surprised you got pulled over, think about the consequences of your actions. Other than that, I'm super excited waiting to see part C, love the scrapyard wars series :D

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

why is the video so choppy on youtube? ffs

Hey, Linus.

I know you have probably already filmed it but I can guarantee that you will not be able to bend that 1/2" copper into a PC case

with your hands without kinking it. Haha will like to see how you did it in the next episode. 

Source: Refrigeration engineer for many years.

Best of luck  ;)

Please do not text and/or use your phone while driving.. I can never understand why people do that. 

Linus' bad assery gets him pulled over.......  for texting and driving.  lolz.  At least your safe tho.  

Just watched the first new episode today. So is scrapyard wars becoming a weekly event? If so they should just go with a standard episode numbering scheme (1,2,3,4...)

I was thinking just using an appropriate standard CPU block (the amd square ones would seems easy to work with) drilled and heat fitted with small copper tubing would make a good scrapyard wars cpu water block. Technically you could do the same cpu block for the gpu and mount it to the gpu.

Linus do you want people hating on you?  Some of what you've done the past year and a half or more makes me think that.  Don't text and drive anymore.  Now let me say like I said on Facebook I have things I have to correct too in my behavior and what not and I guarantee others on LTT do too.  Hopefully in the future we all can make changes that are positive.  I hope for you it is you stop texting and driving.  You are a danger to others and yourself when doing that.

Now as for seeing the new episode I didn't have time yet to see it but hopefully it was a good one.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Linus do you want people hating on you?  Some of what you've done the past year and a half or more makes me think that.  Don't text and drive anymore.  Now let me say like I said on Facebook I have things I have to correct too in my behavior and what not and I guarantee others on LTT do too.  Hopefully in the future we all can make changes that are positive.  I hope for you it is you stop texting and driving.  You are a danger to others and yourself when doing that.

Now as for seeing the new episode I didn't have time yet to see it but hopefully it was a good one.

Honestly he has more important things to worry about than texting and driving.  He is an adult who can make decisions.  Where I live it is perfectly legal to interact with your phone behind the wheel.  However, it is distracting but it is really on a by-the-person basis if it is overly distracting to the point of being dangerous to other drivers around you.  Linus is doing great things for his company and I only see it getting better for him in the future.  

.... more important things to worry about than texting and driving.    

Where I live it is perfectly legal to interact with your phone behind the wheel.

Well obviously lawmakers in VA, USA are stupid and don't care about safety.  In Canada we do.  Also the idea of you saying there are more important things to worry about is you making an excuse for people to just break the law.  Everyone has things to worry about but that doesn't mean we can just go around breaking laws because of it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well obviously lawmakers in VA, USA are stupid and don't care about safety.  In Canada we do.  Also the idea of you saying there are more important things to worry about is you making an excuse for people to just break the law.  Everyone has things to worry about but that doesn't mean we can just go around breaking laws because of it.

He was going a max of 35 mph.  Plus his eyes were only looking at the phone for maybe a second before looking back up to see in front of him.  I'm not saying it was smart, but I wouldn't classify his action as dangerous to others around him.

<p>I'm sure none of you text and drive at all at any time... :rolleyes:  just chill out a little, he isn't going to kill anyone. It's a manual so most of his attention is on the road anyway.

People are so quick to point out any flaws in another person when it can't be proven that they have the same flaws. I'm sure most of you complaining have texted and driven. A lot of you probably aren't even old enough to drive. If it was an automatic, you might have a case, but it being a Manual, he really can't be that distracted so chill.

Anyway #StickShiftMasterRace and good video

Edit: I guess posting from the s6 isn't making the forum too happy. Seems to be throwing a bunch of random crap in. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I still fail to understand how this custom cooling is gonna work. I hope it's well shot in the next episode(s).

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1FM9kfy

Amazon: http://geni.us/1xaO

Scrapyard Wars has been taken up a notch. We built $300 PCs in 2 days last time, and this time we want to build $300 PCs in 3 days... but we have to liquid cool them.. without using ANY off the shelf water cooling components. Strap on, cuz dis gun be good!

PART 1

Vessel link: https://www.vessel.com/videos/T_47bk9-z

YouTube link:

Does anyone know the song that starts at 2:36 on Part A?

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

I thought the part where Luke accidentally knocked that kid off of his bicycle while carrying the case was pretty cringleworthy. 

I'd give it at least 4 cringles out of 5

For all those commenting about the driving and texting. He did it, he got caught with it, he will decide how that impacts him moving forward. Chill out please. It's a terrible habit yes. But them being genuine enough to include what was seriously a impactful event in the episode is in my opinion a great thing. It would have been so much worse to cut it out then it come out separately imho.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS