LGBT community

carguy86

My desktop

Capture.PNG

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

22 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Would sort of be funny had this been to a cop. Alas, I'm expecting this was to you?

I was watching youtube when all of a sudden i got a text saying, 'Hey is this dan? i got your number off skype'

I mean wtf, I wouldn't even know where to consider getting weed lol

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

25 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

My desktop

Snip

My phone's home screen. (Normally the clock would be 12 hour, but my workplace goes by 24 hour time...)

Screenshot_20160910-092126.png

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Fuck 12-hour time.

i like that

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

8 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Fuck 12-hour time.

6 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

i like that

I prefer 12 hour time. But we're scheduled in times in the 24 hour format.

So like I worked from like 17:00 to 20:00 yesterday or 5pm to 8pm, tomorrow I'll work 15:00 to 21:00, or 3 to 9.

Just now, wcreek said:

I prefer 12 hour time. But we're scheduled in times in the 24 hour format.

So like I worked from like 17:00 to 20:00 yesterday or 5pm to 8pm, tomorrow I'll work 15:00 to 21:00, or 3 to 9.

well on 24 i always go "minusing" it by 12 lol

Build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

well on 24 i always go "minusing" it by 12 lol

I'm not used to thinking like that, I just figure it out by adding how ever many hours after 13.

Like I saw a clock and the clock on screen which said 19, I mistook it for 8pm because I thought it was turning 8pm when it was really turning 7pm (19:00).

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

Spend a couple years in the military, and I can just about guarantee you'll not only know it, but prefer it.

Practically speaking, 12-hour time is redundant and wastes space/keystrokes/writing time. It's far more practical to use a 24-hour clock.

shit u been in the army. i wanna go for a bit too

Build

Spoiler

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Spend a couple years in the military, and I can just about guarantee you'll not only know it, but prefer it.

Practically speaking, 12-hour time is redundant and wastes space/keystrokes/writing time. It's far more practical to use a 24-hour clock.

Well yeah, instead of writing g 6:15pm you can just say like 18:15 and be done. It's like 1 character short or being negligible, but I suppose it's still quicker. Because it could just be written as 1815.

4 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Also, I thought you said you were in ROTC. Idk if I lost weight and Actually work on strengthening my weaker right ankle maybe I'd be willing to be a USAF pilot I think. I have glasses but I think they correct my vision to 20/20.

1 minute ago, WinNut said:

this really cute guy in my english class came out to me and admitted that im cute

WHAT DO I DO HALP

Tell him the same thing? If he thinks you're cute and you think he's cute, sounds like a done deal :)

4 minutes ago, WinNut said:

this really cute guy in my english class came out to me and admitted that im cute

WHAT DO I DO HALP

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Got a real good look at my left middle finger after slicing it yesterday, now that it's not bleeding at a billion gallons per second.

Yeah, it does look like the glass cut pretty deep, but there are no shards embedded under the skin and it'll heal fine.

(for those of you who don't know, I was cleaning bowls yesterday when I dropped one in the sink and it broke and a shard of glass sliced open my finger)

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Got a real good look at my left middle finger after slicing it yesterday, now that it's not bleeding at a billion gallons per second.

Yeah, it does look like the glass cut pretty deep, but there are no shards embedded under the skin and it'll heal fine.

(for those of you who don't know, I was cleaning bowls yesterday when I dropped one in the sink and it broke and a shard of glass sliced open my finger)

Cut it off. Only way. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Your finger is weak. It will only slow you down. I agree with SeriouslyMikey.

More like my right arm is weak.

If I could replace my entire right arm with a prosthetic that works just as well as my real right arm used to I would totally do that. But I can't.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Hey I messed up my finger too. But it was with a brand new boxcutter blade. I also partially sliced a second finger

16 minutes ago, Daring said:

When I was slicing cheese one day with my pocket knife, I accidentally ran it onto my thumb. When my thumb did not bleed, my reaction turned from one of surprise to of disappointment. I sharpened that blade to a keen edge when I got home that evening.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

On 9/9/2016 at 7:03 AM, Nicholatian said:

All of the documentation and hardware specifics are under NDA. That said, there is a treasure trove of information obtained via reverse engineering available on 3DBrew for your reading pleasure :) That said, there's nothing stopping me from providing just my opinions on the subject.

We already have a duo of artists and a duo of composers, and paired with me this will make a duo of programmers. It seems we keep lucking out every so often - makes me have a lot of hope for our project. ^_^

I do like thinking about all the under-the-hood workings that are putting the image to the screen, though Nintendo seems to disagree.

Sounds like your project is going quite well. Not quite certain what I'd be able to contribute myself. I'm a decent enough writer, and can work with 3D (via Blender) and video editing tools, though I'm no programmer.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

all of you with those fancy desktops and heres me with stock win10

do images still not work?

Mbn7g8N.png

stopped giving shits about theming a long time ago.

33 minutes ago, ethanchow said:

all of you with those fancy desktops and heres me with stock win10

do images still not work?

Mbn7g8N.png

stopped giving shits about theming a long time ago.

Running stock Windows 10 too.

r6XeL.png

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.