LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, wcreek said:

So I guess there are some PCs at my school that have i5-2400's with vPro (I think).

and we have powerpc macs.

G5 macs.

some of the iep kids get to use surface 4 pros...

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

So I guess there are some PCs at my school that have i5-2400's with vPro (I think).

All of the computers at my college have i7-6700s now.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

All of the computers at my college have i7-6700s now.

The new(er) ones have i7-4790's with vPro. Not sure what the 4 or 5 iMacs have but probably an i5. (Actually the school just replaced a few of the older iMacs in the library with PCs.) 

I guess I'm mostly mixed, because they use Windows 7, it's not too bad. But idk.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Guys

Plz

Join the telegram LGBT chat thingy

I'm lonely :(

pls

i like discord better.. :P 

but whatever.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 hours ago, wcreek said:

So anyways today I had a bit of an encounter with a console pleb, I said that I have a PS4 but I'm planning on building a PC to this random guy in my class. He asked why, I said it's because it's better. And his expression/reaction was sort of funny.

I know more people who play PC than I do that play Xbox (360 or even One, even though I don't own a One. (Also Microsoft, one was a pretty bad name for the Xbox.)) or PS4.

Also last night with PSN being down is another reason why PCs are better, as it's one less point of failure or one less service that could go down. I suppose you also don't have to pay a subscription fee to play online with PC.

The last point is a major one. On PS3, you can't even use Netflix if PSN goes down. My laptop laughed all the way to the bank during the major outage from several years ago. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

tbh the PS4 Pro didn't impress me at all, if only because 90% of the "new" features were things I've already enjoyed on the PC for years.

They also didn't address the features the PS3 had that the PS4 is missing. For the players, amirite?

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

tbh the PS4 Pro didn't impress me at all, if only because 90% of the "new" features were things I've already enjoyed on the PC for years.

They also didn't address the features the PS3 had that the PS4 is missing. For the players, amirite?

image.jpeg

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

17 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The last point is a major one. On PS3, you can't even use Netflix if PSN goes down. My laptop laughed all the way to the bank during the major outage from several years ago. 

I was kinda happy when Microsoft doesn't force you to have to have a subscription to use Netflix anymore... Not sure about PS+ now.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

13 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Fair enough, I guess :L I guess it's the same with all threads, as thread length increases the likelihood of collapsing in on itself approaches 1.

Welcome aboard the Derail Express. I will be your conductor for the duration of your stay. You just need to show me your ticket, and we can proceed. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

14 hours ago, themctipers said:

image.jpeg

Just the fact that you can upgrade components (albeit very few) and it includes an SSD almost makes me wanna get one.... Just so I can troll other PS4 users.... :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

37 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

You don't sound too thrilled over preventing it xD

Mainly because it isn't in my job description...also because the other two techs couldn't be bothered to move empty boxes out of the server closet, which had the door shut, so it was quite warm in there.

1 hour ago, ServerGuy said:

Yay... prevented a fire at work today...

I made £15 today

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

I made £15 today

I don't know how much I'm making... this week I'm working around 32 hours, since I'm on a working lunch to catch up on the materials I need to read before I start the course... (apparently I don't get paid for overtime :/) most of the materials are pre-GCSE level and are from around 1995-7. We even have to understand the OSI model, which has been obsolete for however many years now...

And only 32 hours because I started on Tuesday. 

1 minute ago, Tibbles said:

does anyone want a 980Ti that gets to 89*C in games and has terrible noise?

If I had a PC which could support it (or a server for that matter) and it was free/very cheap, then yes... but currently no, because I don't meet the first 2 criteria :(

Just now, Tibbles said:

I'd trade my 980Ti for a 1060..

just anything to get a quiter pc ;w;

I'm not made of money :( the 1060 would be like, half of my wage packet gone... I need to save up about £5000 in 8 months :( [vehicle before new pc]

Just now, Tibbles said:

I don't see myself getting a job anytime soon so rip.

Urgent ads ftw xD

But seriously... I'm having to be the responsible adult now, since a technician who is supposed to be training me went out on an impulse shop yesterday and caused people to give him weird looks today...

10 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

does anyone want a 980Ti that gets to 89*C in games and has terrible noise?

I'd be interested, but I'm still paying off my R9 390 and I need a new mobo so getting a good DX12/Vulkan setup will have to wait, sorry.

1 hour ago, ServerGuy said:

I don't know how much I'm making... this week I'm working around 32 hours, since I'm on a working lunch to catch up on the materials I need to read before I start the course... (apparently I don't get paid for overtime :/) most of the materials are pre-GCSE level and are from around 1995-7. We even have to understand the OSI model, which has been obsolete for however many years now...

And only 32 hours because I started on Tuesday. 

I didnt even do any work :P

CSGO ftw

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

I had my first day of my new school on Wednesday, and wow, it went better than I thought it would. I didn't think I'd make any friends, but now I'm apart of a 10+ friends group. They integrated me on my second day, which was today, so I sat on my own to eat lunch on the first day, but on of the boys from my new group came up to me (on my first day at lunch) and started talking to me for a bit of his own accord, like no teacher told him to, he just did. He was really cute and awkward when he was talking to me, I'm hoping it was because he's interested in me so that's why he was awkward. #praytobegay

Anyway babbling over, fuck, these last two days have been emotionally exhausting. :D

I'm going to try to get to know him better than the others, and tomorrow I'm going to thank him for talking to me.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL