I'm waiting on renders.

The important thing is that I'm getting paid right now.  :D

Speaking of renders...

Cubezz!!!.jpg

I don't get paid for terrible stuff like this btw. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

22 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Blasphemer, this thread is not supposed to be on topic.

*points angrily to the door*

when is this on topic anyways? xD

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

51 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

I am gay

I am on topic

LAFFO

No, this chat has a unique property of only being on topic when you are replying to a previous comments in this topic.

I am currently on topic, and you are off topic.

honestly like what is this thread

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, chrisholland03 said:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

I’m just a poor boy I need no sympathy because I’m easy come, easy go, little high, little low. Any way the wind blows doesn’t really matter to me, to me. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

This thread has too much cats and not enough ponies in my opinion.

Ask and you shall receive.

20971__safe_animated_g3.gif.7290665e844fce41cb026bc2652f56c7.gif

3 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Delet this

Oh wait I can do that now :ph34r:

But seriously the old MLP and the current MLP FIM are like two completely different things

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Delet this

Oh wait I can do that now :ph34r:

But seriously the old MLP and the current MLP FIM are like two completely different things

I know, just thought I would have a little fun.  :P

4 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Sahsha Celery.gif

I agree.

36 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

20971__safe_animated_g3.gif.7290665e844fce41cb026bc2652f56c7.gif

The other Pony generations have me interested in seeing what happens to the whole 'Brony' fandom once Friendship Is Magic ends production.  In the end, while the initial explosive success of Friendship Is Magic was phenomenal, the vast, vast, VAST majority of those fans are not 'My Little Pony Fans' but rather 'Friendship Is Magic Fans'.  Few had any interest in the MLP fandom that has existed since the 1980s and nearly none are likely to be interested in whatever new generation follows up in the following years.

Already the fandom has been slowly fading despite continued production of the series and merchandise and I believe that much will evaporate within the first year after production ends.  Obviously there will be die hards, every fandom has them even from series what have not seen new content produced in decades.  There will always be small dedicated fan communities but they'll see sites one by one disappear into obscurity and those that remain see their populations wither until there is only a core group.

Fandom is such an interesting topic. ^_^

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Cute! I wonder if there’s a coffee shop with dogs or even capybaras. ?

https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/restaurants/dog-heart-from-aquamarine

I know that there's at least one with birds

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/02/national/bird-cafes-gaining-popularity-japan/

And, of course, there's one with Moomins:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/places/restaurants/restaurant-guide/tokyo-area/other-tokyo-central-area/moomin-bakery-cafe/

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

4 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

The other Pony generations have me interested in seeing what happens to the whole 'Brony' fandom once Friendship Is Magic ends production.

Deffinitly

4 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

In the end, while the initial explosive success of Friendship Is Magic was phenomenal, the vast, vast, VAST majority of those fans are not 'My Little Pony Fans' but rather 'Friendship Is Magic Fans'. 

As someone who did watch the show, I did watch gen 1 of My Little Pony.  As I am fairly open minded.  It was surprisingly good, I wonder how many did the same as me.

5 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Already the fandom has been slowly fading despite continued production of the series and merchandise and I believe that much will evaporate within the first year after production ends. 

I haven't really kept track of the fandom, but I have seen less activity.

Obviously there will be die hards, every fandom has them even from series what have not seen new content produced in decades.  There will always be small dedicated fan communities but they'll see sites one by one disappear into obscurity and those that remain see their populations wither until there is only a core group.

Just about every fandom has an initial growth, then withers, but never fully dies.

Fandom is such an interesting topic. ^_^

Yes, it is.

My two cents on the matter, it would depend on whether Hasbro is able to still appeal to the brony fandom or not.

The brony fan base reminds me of the sonic fandom, and the sonic fandom is quite resilient.

Funnily enough, it's the fandom that made me stop watching the show.

Season 2 episode 14: the last roundup

The episode had a very strong fan nod, and the reaction by some of the fans disgusted me.  I stopped watching shortly after.