AMD R9 390X Coming With Cooler Master Liquid Cooler + Estimated Performance

GPUXPert

Well like I said they did go directly to Asetek with the R9 295X2 but two months later they contracted Cooler Master for the FX 9590 coolers which were previously also from Asetek.

Either way I don't think it actually matters they're basically the same thing. I'm just hoping that AMD's board partners release air cooled versions because with the 295X2 they didn't, which scares me.

How about the powercolor devil 13¿

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

What price point is this going to come in at?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

These new cards sound better and better , but I hope all that good stuff don't come with a hefty price . 

New memory tech , very big die size , now liquid cooling , if AMD can keep the price of that thing low enough it will be a miracle . 

And this is why AMDs marketing strategy is working. They leak a little something without actually confirming anything and everyone goes bat shit crazy and takes it as gospel.

Yeah. I don't understand how what Wccftech says is "confirmed" when they don't actually have a card sample, or even pictures of one.

I might buy a reference card for the first time ever, I usually hate them as I see no benefit to the blower style and just see it as warmer than needed but this may make things different

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Yes, shipping data. That can't possibly be something easily faked especially in light of there being ZERO information on where it's from.

Concept would imply a likelyhood of it being something real. It's not a concept, it's a bloody 295x2 with the tubes removed.

It may be Photoshopped but under the presumption it's not then it's not the r9 295x2 with the tubing removed .... just Google it for 5 seconds and you will see the fan is in the wrong spot and the slots where the tubes should come out are incorrectly positioned.

And this is why AMDs marketing strategy is working.  They leak a little something without actually confirming anything and everyone goes bat shit crazy and takes it as gospel.

Nothing has been "leaked" as this was pulled from a shipped order. All you can do is sit around and speculate.

Nothing has been "leaked" as this was pulled from a shipped order. All you can do is sit around and speculate.

yet the OP and wccftec say confirmed.   It is not confirmed.

I do believe the info is real, my point is they have a shipping con note with a highly detailed description.  When was the last time you saw a con note describe the parts of a product and note just the product?

seeded hype for marketing is what this is. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

in b4 all the hate. Liquid cooling is why R9 295X2 handily beat Titan Z all the while running cooler and quieter.

I'm all for liquid cooling. You don't void your warranty and it will perform better and be cheaper than buying NZXT G10 + water cooler.

People will still make extremely stale jokes about how the R9 295X2 will heat their house because it is water cooled. It's like people think backwards though.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

yet the OP and wccftec say confirmed.   It is not confirmed.

I do believe the info is real, my point is they have a shipping con note with a highly detailed description.  When was the last time you saw a con note describe the parts of a product and note just the product?

seeded hype for marketing is what this is. 

It's indeed not confirmed as most of us have made clear already. It's hype built off speculation by the public. If no one ever came across these shipping orders this article and thread wouldn't exist. Tho I am not sure what there is to hype as we've known this information for half a year now.

better then 980 :o

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

It's indeed not confirmed as most of us have made clear already. It's hype built off speculation by the public. If no one ever came across these shipping orders this article and thread wouldn't exist. Tho I am not sure what there is to hype as we've known this information for half a year now.

And while the article and the op continue to say it is confirmed further will believe it.  However you have simply made my point clearer: "If no one ever came across these shipping orders this article and thread wouldn't exist." exactly.  the docket didn't need to have any descriptive details other than a product type (e.g PCB with components or without components), much less brand names of said components.  It is more than plausible that the con note was seeded.  (in layman's terms leaked).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Seems overbuilt as usual. Can't possibly make much margin out of these things.

We don't know the price though: if the specs are true they can afford to basically price it well above the 980 at the 700+ bucks range.

-------

Current Rig

-------

We don't know the price though: if the specs are true they can afford to basically price it well above the 980 at the 700+ bucks range.

Assuming Nvidia doesn't just roll out big maxwell. 

I really hope it is that powerful so it forces Nvidia to push out their fully-fledged GM110 as soon as possible. 980 Ti please.

And while the article and the op continue to say it is confirmed further will believe it.  However you have simply made my point clearer: "If no one ever came across these shipping orders this article and thread wouldn't exist." exactly.  the docket didn't need to have any descriptive details other than a product type (e.g PCB with components or without components), much less brand names of said components.  It is more than plausible that the con note was seeded.  (in layman's terms leaked).

Why on earth would AMD stick "liquid cooler" in their shipping description just to hype the product. I mean come on now... It's there so the receiving party knows what to expect in the crate. Tho I will agree to how it can go from there to being blown up into a huge topic. I still stand against it being done purposely by the company just to seed speculation.

Why on earth would AMD stick "liquid cooler" in their shipping description just to hype the product. I mean come on now... It's there so the receiving party knows what to expect in the crate. Tho I will agree to how it can go from there to being blown up into a huge topic. I still stand against it being done purposely by the company just to seed speculation.

It's not sticking "liquid cooler" on there, it's actually naming the coolers manufacturer,  they don't need to say that it's a "(video graphic card)"  that is already known, they don't need to say  " with a coolermaster heatsink"  that is completely unnecessary information for a con note, it simply has to describe the content of the box, not the working details.  The con note is for the logistics company only, it is there for them to know what type of goods they are delivering for both health and safety and insurance reasons. The receiver does not need any information to be on the con note, they get full documents inside the package with all the relevant information.

I'll just leave this here for people to read:

http://www.the.me/the-psychology-behind-camera-rumors-and-leaks-as-a-marketing-strategy/

replace the word camera with whatever product you are talking about, in this case AMDs next GPU.

Err, Cooler Master doesn't make liquid coolers. They license from Asetek, Coolit, etc...

They do custom tweaks which make the final design much quieter.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Ow wow, this will be exciting to see on launch :o Curious to see actual performance and hope it's larger gap between generation. And CM rad on that thing what will temps be with max OC, VRM also.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

wait for skylake it comes dis year.

zen comes 2016 unfortunately.

skylake mobile cores, I don't think the desktop core are until 2016.

That photo is not reall. i can see marks of photoshop. its a 295x2

are you genuinely retarded? 

Must say, what I've never been able to understand is why some graphics card aren't offered with tower air-coolers like a 212 evo or a NH-d14/15. Sure it woul dbe bulky as all hell - but my case has space, so why wouldn't others? all I'd do is just teplace the pcie slot covers with a fan and then presto, infinite GPU overclocking capabilkity - water cooling not necessary, and far more reliable due to less moving parts

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

in b4 all the hate. Liquid cooling is why R9 295X2 handily beat Titan Z all the while running cooler and quieter.

I'm all for liquid cooling. You don't void your warranty and it will perform better and be cheaper than buying NZXT G10 + water cooler.

Quieter? Thing is louder than a Titan-Z; http://be.hardware.info/reviews/5417/27/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-z-sli-review-tones-tizair-systeem-geluidsproductie

Err, Cooler Master doesn't make liquid coolers. They license from Asetek, Coolit, etc...

I'd rather have them include the CoolChip heatsink, I mean CM is partnered with CoolChip

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552