What to do when people laugh at your rig?

zappian

I say that I bought it for 200 dollars. 

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Nah, I want to keep my other tabs open.

Ctrl + W works great for that purpose too :)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Mine runs bf4 64 man server.

Maybe you werent using mantle as i was?

Or maybe ivy bridge i3.

i had a 2120, it didnt like battlefield at all, i had issues with mantle but i forgot that i was because i didnt have enough ram, 8gb is not enough for bf4 definately

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What debacle?

http://www.reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency

I have nothing against a more diverse workspace but it pisses me off when someone gives troll sarkesian such a bug limelight.

Im convinced she is a troll of epic proportions.

http://www.reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency

I have nothing against a more diverse workspace but it pisses me off when someone gives troll sarkesian such a bug limelight.

Im convinced she is a troll of epic proportions.

Oh dear..

Ignore them. They aren't worth your time.

*especially the idiots on reddit.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

As someone who owned a computer with an Athlon 64 X2 2400+ not four years ago, I have learned to just ignore things...

I built myself a powerful computer, so it's not such a huge problem for me anyway.

I have no idea why people feel it necessary to trash the i3s. Okay, fine, they're not beasts, but they're zippy little processors.

It's funny, because no-one laughs at the G3258 and that doesn't even have hyperthreading like the i3. Never understood that. It's probably because it's an "enthusiast" part, but really, it's a PENTIUM with a bit of nitro.

Poke them 50 km/h 

Yes what i wrote doesn't make sense :P and didn't happen to me as well 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I have a 1st gen i3, and sometimes even I laugh at my own PC, the thing works I don't care if people laugh at my PC.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I have a 7-year-old Core 2 Quad, a GT610, a dysfunctional, loud CPU cooler and a ridiculously loud keyboard.

I'm beyond people judging my PC xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

So many dicks on that sub.

You guessed it.

That place is full of snobs where they spend 90% of their time bragging about their specs rather than play games.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Take out the CPU, throw it at them as hard as you can and ask them if it feels any different than an i5 or i7. Chances are they'll be unable to tell the difference then.

"So I can just put anything here and they'll print it?"

snip

by making this thread you gave a fuck, never give a fuck.

ahahaha.

I know this is off topic, but weren't you like at 800 posts a few days ago?

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I know this is off topic, but weren't you like at 800 posts a few days ago?

yup, shit posting at its finest 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

yup, shit posting at its finest 

Says the guy with 4000 posts , whatever i dont need you approval man.

I could not give two shits about your opinion so shove it up your ass.

Go be a jerk on another thread retard.

Says the guy with 4000 posts , whatever i dont need you approval man.

I could not give two shits about your opinion so shove it up your ass.

lol nigga you are a member since november '14 ,I am since Jan '13 but I agree with your post you can do the same thing since you are on my ignore list for a while now.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18