So, Tim Cook is Gay.

Majinferno

Sorry mate, a little slow :P

This is a repost:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/241556-so-tim-cook-is-gay/

Mods decided it was not news worthy and moved to Off Topic.

Also, you should try and add a little more flavour of your own opinion to a news post :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

BS, he tried his best to hid it and was shocked when he was outed.

I did not see this coming at all... actually never really even thought of his sexuality. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

all I can say is apple products are officially gay (I had to no offense to gay people)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

all I can say is apple products are officially gay (I had to no offense to gay people)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm proud to not care.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

BS, he tried his best to hid it and was shocked when he was outed.

Even if that was the case, who cares? It's his right to hide or not hide his sexuality. I don't go around shouting to everyone that I'm straight. It's sad that we still live in a world where homosexuals need to "come out". I commend them for their courage, but I'm disgusted by those who make it a difficult thing for them.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I don't care.

Why should anyone care?

Being gay is something considered normal now, at least I think it is.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Really, you felt the need to post that both in the repost, and here once you saw it was a repost? :P

Really, you felt the need to post that both in the repost, and here once you saw it was a repost? :P

100%

I don't care.

Why should anyone care?

Being gay is something considered normal now, at least I think it is.

It SHOULD be considered normal. But unfortunately there are many who still think it's wrong/immoral/etc.

Oh this topic... it came back to the news section.... :rolleyes:

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

It literally doesn't matter... Should we make a thread for each CEO that is straight and be like "OMG HES STRAIGHT!" 

It literally doesn't matter. People are people are people are people.

It SHOULD be considered normal. But unfortunately there are many who still think it's wrong/immoral/etc.

I agree,

Even if that was the case, who cares? It's his right to hide or not hide his sexuality. I don't go around shouting to everyone that I'm straight. It's sad that we still live in a world where homosexuals need to "come out". I commend them for their courage, but I'm disgusted by those who make it a difficult thing for them.

Just pointing out that he is blatantly lying, its not like people get hung in america for being homosexual. 

oops wrong thread

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Not a repost that is in off topic for some reason.

I don't like apple. I don't think Tim Cook is doing the right thing for apple either.

Now that viewpoint is homophobic likely. :lol:

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Just pointing out that he is blatantly lying, its not like people get hung in america for being homosexual. 

What? People DO get hung in America for that kind of stuff. Obviously it depends on the part of the country, but there's still a large amount of homosexual hate and violence in the USA. People still get verbally harassed, physically attacked, even murdered for being homosexual there. In some red-belt states, if you admit you're gay, you might just disappear one day and never be found (Obviously a generalization, but still with enough truth to it).

It even happens in Canada still to a lesser degree.

Not a repost that is in off topic for some reason.

I don't like apple. I don't think Tim Cook is doing the right thing for apple either.

Now that viewpoint is homophobic likely. :lol:

That other thread was posted here first, but moved by Mods. This will either get locked or merged with the other one, once they get around to it.

And no, your viewpoint isn't necessarily homophobic, it just depends on your reason for disliking Apple and Mr. Cook. If you think he's a bad CEO and is heading the company in the wrong direction, then that's perfectly fine.

You ARE allowed to dislike people that happen to be gay. They're still just normal people too.

oops wrong thread

? Did you accidentally post or something?

What? People DO get hung in America for that kind of stuff. Obviously it depends on the part of the country, but there's still a large amount of homosexual hate and violence in the USA. People still get verbally harassed, physically attacked, even murdered for being homosexual there. In some red-belt states, if you admit you're gay, you might just disappear one day and never be found (Obviously a generalization, but still with enough truth to it).

It even happens in Canada still to a lesser degree.

Holy s****, living in the UK i would have thought america would be similar. 

Holy s****, living in the UK i would have thought america would be similar. 

Well, I've never travelled there, and I imagine any tourist heavy destination is fairly safe, but I've heard that there is still widespread homophobia in the UK in certain areas, like Glasgow.

Obviously, that's speculation based on third hand (at best) information though.

Well I am glad that he came out, and I actually care. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.