So, Tim Cook is Gay.

Majinferno

I'm sure Apple was losing so much money their CEO decided to come out in a desperate attempt to make more money. lol.

Ha, Apple losing money. Made me laugh some.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

So.....what's new? This has been public information for a while...

COMIC SANS

So.....what's new? This has been public information for a while...

Exactly, it's already well known that Tim Cook is about as straight as an Iphone 6 Plus.

pffft not as awesome than if he were a horse

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This is like telling me Ricky Martin just came out. I wasn't surprised

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

The only thing I was thinking was.. Him being gay was a gift of god. Sure, that's why the church is against homosexuality.

It seemed like a direct middle finger to all the homophobic assholes who think 'God hates fags'

Yes, I just don't get the idea of giving credits to a fantasy. The church (EVERY single church, no matter what religion they follow) is kinda a place to thank the own fantasy. I don't think much of churches and beliefs.

Hope is better than no hope eh?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

IMO it's this kind of "news" that keeps the hate and discrimination alive.

Who gives a f*ck whether the guy is gay, bi, straight or a priest?

The sooner people understand that one's sexuality means shit, rather, his/her character it's what's important, the sooner the discrimination and hate will be over or, at least, more accepted(able).

I have plenty of gay and lesbian friends and they are amazing people.

Sure there are stupid and retarded gay people but it's not their sexuality that made them that way, just like there are stupid retarded straight people.

I always mock them saying that I understand why girls can like other girls but can't understand why men cannot like girls and we always laugh about it, it's a relationship like any other.

Until people find a new thing to hate and discriminate, sexuality hate will exist.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Well, this seems like good news for the homosexuals on this forum.

^^

"...as Apple's stock took a nosedive after Tim Cook came out as a gay person. Many Republicans switched over to Windows or Android phones."

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Who cares if he is gay or not. He has talent, that's all that matters for us.

This is really awesome. Not because he's gay, but because he did it in a completely sensible way, and did it respectfully and didn't beg for attention. Yes, it's all over the news, but it's the news outlets' fault; he didn't hold a press conference, there's no mention of it on Apple's site, and he wrote a tasteful letter about it to boot. Obviously my view is a little swayed, but I think anyone can appreciate this, and those who find it offensive or 'wrong' can piss off. Everyone knew Apple was a blatantly liberal and open-minded company, and now the most valuable company in the world has a minority CEO. Change is great :D

I'm proud of him, and even though 'everyone knew it,' it's nice to see him come out like he did. I literally can't see a reason for anyone to post something negative here.

Go Tim!

"...as Apple's stock took a nosedive after Tim Cook came out as a gay person. Many Republicans switched over to Windows or Android phones."

Good riddance :P

It was pretty much public knowledge, he just never openly communicated it himself to the public ...

Much like Anderson Cooper.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

We're all gay to a different degree. Who isn't touching a cock everyday ? Even stroking one ?

Your own or the other guy's cock, it's all the same xP 

I told you guys not to think on it to much, now look where we're at. Its not here because he's gay and it should be news. Its here because Cook announcing he's gay can affect Apple in several ways based on how people react to his announcement.

But that just validates my point.

It's a sad thought that we live in a world were this discussion in media is happening.

In an ideal world people could be straight, gay, bi or whatever they want to identify as and nobody else would bat an eyelid if that information was made public, and it most certainly would have no affect on their personal lives or the organizations they represent. But hey, I'm a dreamer.

What? Gays hate using android?

Apparently. So I guess I hate using Android. Who knew? I don't have a single iDevice.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I know several have posted this already, but this should not in any way be news. I do not care if he is gay. I do not care if he is straight. I'm tired of people making a big deal out of sexual orientation. It has zero impact on any of our lives. 

yeah, soo like the person before me(and maybe even more) why is this tech news?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Is this a big deal or something...? Who cares? Why go out of your way to make a post about this... Does that mean somebody being straight warrants a post as well...? 

Great,  first two things popped into my mind, because as far as I am concerned I already knew and this isn't earth shattering news with far reaching consequences (and also today I feel shallow):

1. Now anyone who hates on apple will be labelled homophobic.

2. He hinted at it when they released a phone that was supposed to be straight but bent when it came close to your arsehole.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Good for him (y)

My thought when reading it "ok, I hope media doesn't blow it up in some stupid way"

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64