"This is bigger than Ebola"

Calavera

photo-22427.gif?_r=1409965746

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

To be honest, this made me laugh more than it should.

The fact that people actually watch these shows amazes me.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Clickbait title, no info in OP whatsoever: bad post 0/10 IGN

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

bde73d272f.jpg

Of course the info always goes to China, India, and Russia... He should've added North Korea to the list to make it more accurate... /halfsarcasm

Clickbait title, no info in OP whatsoever: bad post 0/10 IGN

To be fair, the fact that this stuff airs on American television is worse.

Is this even considered news?

So many things I could write here... things like this.

To be fair, the fact that this stuff airs on American television is worse.

Is this even considered news?

Ehm, idk about you but I think this is very good that they air this kind of stuff. It is overexaggerated, but people aren't being careful with their data on phones. This guy might make it a silly story with his goddamned flashlight apps but it is true that many many apps are spying on you and that this is bad. If this is the only way to reach the so called "non techies" then I don't mind. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Ehm, idk about you but I think this is very good that they air this kind of stuff. It is overexaggerated, but people aren't being careful with their data on phones. This guy might make it a silly story with his goddamned flashlight apps but it is true that many many apps are spying on you and that this is bad. If this is the only way to reach the so called "non techies" then I don't mind. 

Exactly. He is informing people to be careful about giving all your information to unknown apps.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Who keeps bank accounts on their phone? Nothing happens when you turn it on without mobile data/wifi, if some of that is turned on, shit then happens. But it seems that this is meant for non-tech people. Becouse everyone knows this already

EiEyiD5.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

EiEyiD5.gif

Oh helllllllllllllllllll Thats so cute!!!! 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Didn't the FBI just issue a statement that "You will get hacked"? (by them...probably)

It amazes me that some people need to be told what should be obvious about computers and the internet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Didn't the FBI just issue a statement that "You will get hacked"? (by them...probably)

It amazes me that some people need to be told what should be obvious about computers and the internet.

OMG GUYS YOU CAN GET HACKED IF YOU DON'T GIVE ALL YOUR DATA TO US SO WE CAN "PROTECT" YOU

YOU DON'T SAY

Oh helllllllllllllllllll Thats so cute!!!! 

I know. I don't even remember where I got it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

good to know, I checked flashlight apps, the first one really wants acces to your photos, device ID and shit, while the second only to your camera so yeah I installed that one

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

I got a flashlight function built in. Yay.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Some of this is true, but the majority is just flat out trying to make the average consumer afraid for their info's safety.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

The guy is right about how lots of flashlight apps do ask for all that data, but it seems more like he is scaremongering and blowing it out of proportion. Hell, even his own companies app wants your data. Hypocrite.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim