ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That carbon fiber looks extremely good. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Veddy naice! I'd love to get a GTX980 (as anyone would). And where I live, the prices start at $700, which is way to expensive.

I used to see zotac as the cheap, bad quality graphics card manufacturer, but what I like about these new cards is that they look amazing, and perform extremely well. Thanks for the giveaway zotac!

Dang, a GTX 980 would be awesome to put my Radeon HD 7870 to rest, massive thanks to Zotac for doing the giveaway, those guys are truly awesome.

Hmm i've been with amd/ati for a rather long time, first i had that i remember at least was the radeon 9600 pro, maybe it's time i switched from amd to nvidia at least on the gpu front. What i like about the 900's in general is that they're stronger than the r9 admittedly more expensive too but it's up to each individual if the price justifies the power.

I do like the carbon fiber on the extreme and if i do win i would have to buy a second one. Good news is no more 780's that i hate.... yay

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

gimme dat big ole' nasty thing!

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

I'm actually quite pleased with zotac! And I also like the carbon fiber LED shroud over the full metallic shroud. I just find it more aesthetically pleasing.

I want to build a new computer and every bit counts!!! A 980 would go along very nicely with the 4k build im planning on doing ;)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

i would like to see if there is any difference if the coolers where swapped since the Omega has a better silicon. something like percentage difference if you have better silicon and a cooler 

Lenovo E330 i5-3230M, 8GB RAM, 250GB Samsung msata SSD

mostly paired with LG 25UM55 ultrawide + 3TB WD Elements

Trackpoint rulezz!!

Nvidia 900 series card looking very good right now! Good performance with a low power consumption. Bravo Nvidia!

this is my first time posting in this forum though ive practically gone through it for many years.

im also going to be a  revert to the green team after years of being on the red team, if i do win this card, it will be a sweet and easy way to revert.

even if i dont, im very impress with the new maxwell architecture as it is very energy efficient. being that i live in kuala lumpur, malaysia (pretty much on the equator), its almost pretty much summer all year round. knowing that the maxwell cards are very efficient and has less heat production would really help with my setup as my room does get pretty hot during the day (i do not use air conditioning at home, never have for 35 years). besides that, what really impresses me about the maxwell is even though the numbers its churning out in benchmarks are not necessarily that impressive, winning by a small margin to the r9 290x or 290, it does it in almost like half of the TDP. last but not least, off course the price, ive always been a fan of price to performance numbers and AMD seem to be leading in that category for many GC iteration (ive been big fans of the 7870 and 7950) and NVIDIA have just crashed that party with its GTX 970.

AMD price cuts however have turn the tide slightly from my point of view but i think ill be going green anyways because of the temperature factor of the cards. i hope ill b in for a great experience with NVIDIA as ill be converting gor the frst time since the great 8800 GT days.

I think I'm going to buy the Zotac GTX 970 AMP Omega for my System...

But I'll wait until the winner of the Giveaway is choosen :P