ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

zotac has realy worked on the desing  with thise cards  and i realy starting to like it :) now bring it back to dual slot  then its almost 100% perfect   ps love the carbon fiber look on the extreme one :)

o0o0o0oh they look well and play well!! im saving for a pc build! this will help alot if i win haha

Luckily Zotac is getting some attention here. I have a Zotac GTX670 AMP! card and that one is an overclocking beast. For a long while my card held the nr 8 world ranking on HWBot for GTX670's in 3D Mark 11. If I'd be the lucky one to win this 980 AMP!, I'll sure as hell going to try and squeeze every drop of performance out of it.

Like the look of the extreme edition, but its not perfect, they should have gone all in and atleast made it metal, or even better, carbonfiber but that shit is expensive.. And would probably never use the LED's.. 

The AMP edition is more standard, but look very elegant, and could probably fit with the main market of motherboards and cases.

Need a new GPU my XFX 7770 DD Black, can't keep up anymore.. And probably have the same overconsumption as the 980...   

Why 3 fans Zotac, why, if it's only a slight improvement in cooling why not make it like the omega version design, much better.

I love the ZOTAC AMP because it looks like one of the coolest Graphics cards I've seen in a while, and the fact that GTX 900 series has really good power efficacy makes spending the extra money worth while :)

Would love to win one though haha :P 

I just think that these 3 slot cards are basically overkill, because they will just not get hot

But I guess I am right if I say: "We all LOVE overkil!"

Pretty lights just in the bigger one. Just not a fan of the color changing and just off function

Looking forward to see how MFAA affects performance, plus I love giveaways