What did you name your computer?

EmoRarity

Administrator 

Magical Pineapples

I have several machines, all of whom I have a personification fetish for.

Trinity (my old Toshiba, named for her second-gen APU)

Yutanpo (my gaming laptop - toasty)

and Cardboard 1.0 (My ATX Q6600 machine in a tiny cardboard box - I just finished her cable management.)

White Fractal is out of commission until I can get her sorted out. Her case is still back at my house in NH. I have no idea what she's even doing here. Maybe I'll send her back home so that my brother can use her.

I'm not very creative when it comes to naming things so my current computers are named:

eyal_desktop

eyal_nas

eyal_c720 (acer chromebook)

eyal_xps13 (newer dell laptop)

eyal_oneplusone (a phone is also a computer)

Mai waifu, Black Monolith, Brick Shithouse Of Doom.

LMAO. *bursts into a fit of laughter* :) 

GOOD ONE!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I haven't give my computers and devices a name but here's some. I'm not terribly original :(

Aluminium LE - Phone

Aluminium Pro - Laptop

Aluminium XT - Desktop

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

JOHN CENNNAAAAAAA!!!! (jokes) I just called it Eds Gaming PC (simple enough).

"The Phoenix" I really dont know why. Just popped into my head and I was like yep that fits, why not?

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

The "I wish I had the money to upgrade you :(" meister.

I used to be quite active here.

My laptop has many names, garbage, trash, piece of sh1t etc.... but one day... one of these day i will give it her FINAL name which will be "Meet my fist" or "meet my knee" or "meet my sledge hammer"

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm buying a new PC and I'm thinking about giving it a femal name. Personaly I like the names of mythological Greek godesses like Styx, Achos, Scylla, Charybdis or Stheno. But because I'm also a nerd I've been thinking about names from video games such as Cortana or Glados.

What did you name your PC? 

Leave your interesting or creative responsess in the comment section BELOW. Or on Myspace, Friendster, or AOL Chat!!!

(Jk)

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

give it the name 

"Samantha"

samantha is the supercomputers name in her

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Derpanator!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Hi, my name is "what?"

no...

what HAVE YOU DONE

MY  NAME IS JEFF

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

no...

what HAVE YOU DONE

MY  NAME IS JEFF

What a great moment in history.