Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

"yawn" 
Hmmmmmm...alright, i guess ill throw some in.

School Rumble: Its great, a must watch! and there is Harima Kenji in it!
School Rumble Ichi Gakkai Hosuu: Well we don't want to miss the gaps right? this is a 2 ep OVA. ALSO includes Harima Kenji!
School Rumble Ni Gakkai : It gets better! Also a must watch, too bad this is where the cliffhanging starts :( Btw, There is Harima Kenji here as well!!!
School Rumble San Gakki: a..pat on the backl? well it sortof gives the final Death blow, still very enjoyable. Spoilers: Harima Kenji strikes back!

Hmm and for something different ill add Kiba  :)

Its an odd one but i found it enjoyable and it´s a pretty Neat anime.

Alright so this is how we are doing it, I don't get it but I'll play along.

AnoHana- This series is so good that just the song can bring me to tears.

Beyond the boundary- This is so beautifully animated, it's cute, it's funny, it has action and romance, love, loss and I love it and think that it is a must watch.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - I know, I know everyone has seen this one already, but for me it's the series that got me hooked into anime and still to this day I hold it to be my favorite anime series of all time, I still get gitty when I hear Kyons opening monologue about how long he's believed in santa clause and The endless eight is brilliant and ballsy, what kind of director commits to something like that, a mad genius because I love, it it's brilliant.

Strike The Blood- I can't let myself get away with not picking something shameless and stupid fun, it's an enjoyably b-movie of the anime world I like it.

Valkyria Chronicles- I've played the game and loved it, it's the reason I want to buy a new playstation 3,  I never finished the game because it lacks an autosave feature which I was at a difficult part that I had to keep playing over and over again because I kept on forgetting that the game doesn't save itself after each battle but I love the game it's really good and if you have a ps3 and are looking for a great game for cheap pick up Valyria Chronicles, that being said I know that the game spawned an anime series which I've been meaning to watch but just haven't yet so if it gets picked I'll have a reason to watch it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Clannad. Heartwarming?

I think you mean soul crushing.

Depends on your outlook I suppose. 

Some people remember grave of the fireflies for all the heartbreak. I remember it for the moments shared between brother and sister.

Unless you mean soul crushing in a different way in which case :'(

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

A remake of DBZ thru GT, using the good old school style of artwork (the sharp, done with a pencil look, not CG or marker) with heavy metal, and cutting out most of the comedy/bullshit

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Alright so this is how we are doing it, I don't get it but I'll play along.

Valkyria Chronicles- I've played the game and loved it, it's the reason I want to buy a new playstation 3,  I never finished the game because it lacks an autosave feature which I was at a difficult part that I had to keep playing over and over again because I kept on forgetting that the game doesn't save itself after each battle but I love the game it's really good and if you have a ps3 and are looking for a great game for cheap pick up Valyria Chronicles, that being said I know that the game spawned an anime series which I've been meaning to watch but just haven't yet so if it gets picked I'll have a reason to watch it.

That game, is so much Win. too bad the other 2 ended up on the Portable Side :( the graphical style is Sooooo Goood!

Valkyria Chronicles

YUS! I played the game before I watched the anime. That game was epic. The mechanics were wonderfully unique. :D

That game, is so much Win. too bad the other 2 ended up on the Portable Side :( the graphical style is Sooooo Goood!

Exactly!

A remake of DBZ thru GT, using the good old school style of artwork (the sharp, done with a pencil look, not CG or marker) with heavy metal, and cutting out most of the comedy/bullshit

...? You mean Dragon Ball Kai? 

Honestly, I recommend anyone who hasn't seen Dragon Ball Z to watch Team Four Star's Abridged version. It's hilarious. It sticks to the story and tells you everything you'd need to know. It's great.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

AGH!!! So much work!

scaled.gif

*continues working*

tumblr_mx8rz8f0ZX1qzh636o1_500.gif

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

AGH!!! So much work!

*continues working*

Yup... I've got tons of work too....

Those AKG headphones thou. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5507/Senjou_no_Valkyria:_Gallian_Chronicles

The game holds the distinction of being the first game to make me cry. The anime holds the distinction of being... kinda mediocre.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

The game holds the distinction of being the first game to make me cry. The anime holds the distinction of being... kinda mediocre.

OT: Is your sig supposed to be ironic?

..., and you should feel bad for missepelling them. If English ...

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yup... I've got tons of work too....

Those AKG headphones thou. 

I keep... Adding... More anime... As... I work...

bmh.gif

giphy.gif

I... Must trudge on...

get-back-in-there-tear.gif

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I keep... Adding... More anime... As... I work...

I... Must trudge on...

Keep at it~! You'll make it through I'm sure. 

4jpTuJD.jpg

Go get a nice snack~!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

OT: Is your sig supposed to be ironic?

...whoops. Still, I stand by my belief that there's a difference between a typo and adding a letter that couldn't possibly have been hit by mistake. They're all typed with different hands, for crying out loud.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Dont know if Highschool of The Dead has been added yet or done in a poll but it is a very different zombie show where there is a lot of drama and a fight for survival (obviously), but it really has a good story line and you kinda get attached to the characters easily.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Dont know if Highschool of The Dead has been added yet or done in a poll but it is a very different zombie show where there is a lot of drama and a fight for survival (obviously), but it really has a good story line and you kinda get attached to the characters easily.

And then there's Ecchi. All the ecchi. Literally.

I mean, don't get me wrong, when I saw HotD, I watched every episode intently. I hate ecchi. That should say something. I love zombies, so yeah. It was worth it. I need more serious zombie anime. 

Fun Fact: The mangaka for HotD does a lot of hentai work. Explains a lot honestly. 

† Christian Member †

Fun Fact: The mangaka for HotD does a lot of hentai work. Explains a lot honestly. 

lol makes sense and I really noticed it because it really was on the line of hentai 

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Keep at it~! You'll make it through I'm sure. 

snip

Go get a nice snack~!

Appropriate, no?

giphy.gif

It's almost midnight where I'm at... So, I guess I'll consume stuff.

giphy.gif

And of course anime can make food sexy.  :wub:

tumblr_mjnm288qA81qfbz1so1_500.gif

Appropriate, no?

It's almost midnight where I'm at... So, I guess I'll consume stuff.

And of course anime can make food sexy.  :wub:

I can't sleep well on a full stomach personally, go for the deliciousness if you can manage!

pkvh3t8.gif

yHu58r6.gif

God I want some of this right now^

1mTqeM9.gif

Unfortunately its too late so I guess I'll just have a drink for now. 

I can't sleep well on a full stomach personally, go for the deliciousness if you can manage!

snip

God I want some of this right now^

snap

Unfortunately its too late so I guess I'll just have a drink for now. 

For me, it's easy to get hooked on watching Food Wishes.

After screwing up and "X-ing" the tab, I'm reminded of Mangaka-san to Assistant-san... 

5-hour+ENERGY.+Src+Mangaka-san+to+Assist

For me, it's easy to get hooked on watching Food Wishes.

After screwing up and "X-ing" the tab, I'm reminded of Mangaka-san to Assistant-san... 

Never even heard of that series before o.0 the guy looks dangerous!

Ughh its too late at night for all this hunger inducing content...

hororingo.gif

Hyōka - aka Hyouka aka Too-Lazy-To-Learn-Alt-Codes and aka @MyInnerFred. Seriously though, it's really cool anime about mystery solving. It's not as wacky as Scooby-Doo, but Hyouka has humorous moments alongside cute, sad, and sometimes disturbing ones. Also, since it's a mystery anime, there are many clues and references to things that Japanese culture-savvy people will pick up on along with a other ones like something relating to Agatha Christie.

Edit VI: Done for now. I feel like a database when I look at this.

Yus~! Lots of nice subtle stuff in Hyouka you may not notice if your not paying attention. You'll probably notice more things if you give it another watch.

BTW quite a lot of people don't know that Mayaka in the 2nd ED of Hyouka is actually cosplaying as Hercule Poirot not Watson haha. 

7DS9JLz.gif

Looks like the database is sleepy~

Never even heard of that series before o.0 the guy looks dangerous!

Ughh its too late at night for all this hunger inducing content...

chomp

This is what happens when you look for random, funny clips of anime. I stumbled upon Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Noucome, Kokoro Connect, Hyouka, and more. Action ones led to stuff like Sword of the Stranger, Kuroko no Basket, and Kurozuka. TV Tropes doesn't help either...

Yus~! Lots of nice subtle stuff in Hyouka you may not notice if your not paying attention. You'll probably notice more things if you give it another watch.

BTW quite a lot of people don't know that Mayaka in the 2nd ED of Hyouka is actually cosplaying as Hercule Poirot not Watson haha. 

poof

Looks like the database is sleepy~

Yeah, you tend to notice stuff more when you go through things several times. Like my English teacher said about reading books: "The book doesn't change, but you do."

You'd be sleepy too after going through several anime like this...

This is what happens when you look for random, funny clips of anime. I stumbled upon Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Noucome, Kokoro Connect, Hyouka, and more. Action ones led to stuff like Sword of the Stranger, Kuroko no Basket, and Kurozuka. TV Tropes doesn't help either...

Yeah, you tend to notice stuff more when you go through things several times. Like my English teacher said about reading books: "The book doesn't change, but you do."

You'd be sleepy too after going through several anime like this...

I see I see, what a nice outcome. :P

Ahhh that sounds about right. 

I'm quite sleepy myself, I didn't know the database sleeps.

FWP7wV2.gif

Welp I'm gonna get some shut eye in a bit I guess~

UYQsubC.gif

Have some music>

I see I see, what a nice outcome. :P

Ahhh that sounds about right. 

I'm quite sleepy myself, I didn't know the database sleeps.

beep

Welp I'm gonna get some shut eye in a bit I guess~

boop

Have some music>

bloink

What's funny is that I'm listening to Mario Kart 8's OST and I believe I heard one of the Rainbow Road variations.