Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Have you told your family yet?

Don't ask; don't tell.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Don't ask; don't tell.

Yep... 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Have you told your family yet?

Must of missed the reference.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Since you posted a picture. I prefer girls with brunette hair  or dark hair and blue eyes.

Could list others but forgot lol

I'm not picky about hair or eye colors.. but what shade of brown girl do you like best?

ed688c16c9.png

Welp~! I got it working! Found a 3 wire RCA cable that's suppose to be used as video cables and just used em for the dac and the amp!

ZSszDoT.jpg

Hmm wonder if putting this on high gain and max volume would damage my ATH-M50's diaphragm.

The ATH-M50 is a 38 ohms headphone with a maximum input of 1,600 mW at 1 kHz while the Magni Uber produces:

Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 2.1W RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 1.5W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 1.2W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 320mW RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 160mW RMS per channel

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's within the safe margin if I turn these up to max. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm not picky about hair or eye colors.. but what shade of brown girl do you like best?

-snip-

Can I pick all of them :)

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Y'all ever watched Desert Punk? Hilarious series. Such cliffhanger though. Wish there was more.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Y'all ever watched Desert Punk? Hilarious series. Such cliffhanger though. Wish there was more.

Wanted to but then I decided not to watch it. I might watch it someday.

We have it was a weekly discussion winner at one point haha.

Wanted to but then I decided not to watch it. I might watch it someday.

I have watched it twice (one of my other friend that watches anime about as frequently as I do has as well), it is the funniest anime I have seen, not counting AoT. 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

@MyInnerFred

I would give the amp some breathing room if you want to run it hard, it gets pretty toasty.

I'll put the feet on in a bit lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Welp~! I got it working! Found a 3 wire RCA cable that's suppose to be used as video cables and just used em for the dac and the amp!

Hmm wonder if putting this on high gain and max volume would damage my ATH-M50's diaphragm.

The ATH-M50 is a 38 ohms headphone with a maximum input of 1,600 mW at 1 kHz while the produces:

Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 2.1W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 1.5W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 1.2W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 320mW RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 160mW RMS per channel

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's within the safe margin if I turn these up to max. 

Looks nice. Sounds like it should be fine.

Got a desk vesa mount in the mail today.

20150217_184303.jpg

Blarg

Looks nice. Sounds like it should be fine.

Got a desk vesa mount in the mail today.

I just set up a dual monitor vesa mount for my manager the other day lol... He wants to monitors to see the cameras.

Gonna go ahead and set up expert mode on the dac in a bit. It sounds good! 

Are we gonna do "best anime winter 2015" and then the other 3 seasons to then make an Anime of the year?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Are we gonna do "best anime winter 2015" and then the other 3 seasons to then make an Anime of the year?

You guys do that? I will vote for sure.

I just set up a dual monitor vesa mount for my manager the other day lol... He wants to monitors to see the cameras.

Gonna go ahead and set up expert mode on the dac in a bit. It sounds good! 

I will probably get a second one at some point after I get another monitor. Its weird having my monitor just floating here. Not used to it. Kinda miss my boxes too.

Blarg

You guys do that? I will vote for sure.

We talked about it but we never did such thing, i think it would be nice to make something like a top 3 so by the end of the year we have 12 anime to choose for best anime 2015.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

-snip-

Yeah :(

I just want a second season of The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat.

23ddec1c15c3a80151d1c002239cc78813657755

-snip-

Yes please!!

-snip-

Me too!

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

-blargh-

I'm still waiting for my Girls Und Panzer sequel movie. 

I'm still waiting for my Girls Und Panzer sequel movie. 

I thought the movie was already out, it's still being worked on?!