Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

yet another year where my parents dont bother to allow me to have FUCKING PANCAKES ON FUCKING PANCAKE FUCKING DAY FUCCCCCCKKKK. You done fucked up parents. Carry this shit up and my heatsinks will get involved. *distant explosions*

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

in your fridge and cupboard. First take some eggs, milk and flour mix em together. Fry em and eat

what? My pankakes just need water added to the mix... im lazy

yet another year where my parents dont bother to allow me to have FUCKING PANCAKES ON FUCKING PANCAKE FUCKING DAY FUCCCCCCKKKK. You done fucked up parents. Carry this shit up and my heatsinks will get involved. *distant explosions*

Not the Ereboss, noooooo. I flipped a pancake but the second one broke apart :(

And this is why I have not had pancakes today. Not enough time to make any in the morning.

well you have 2 and a half hours left :P

Steve

I remember a similar conversation from a while ago.

Not the Ereboss, noooooo. I flipped a pancake but the second one broke apart :(  well you have 2 and a half hours left :P

letmetellyou.jpg

I still have 10 hours left.

Blarg

Snow day, no classes today.

Hyped. 

No snow day here at this college. Losers running a muck in the administration.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

No snow day here at this college. Losers running a muck in the administration.

Are you also on the east coast?

Are you also on the east coast?

Nope, Missouri.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

yes @brownninja97 likes to beat his family members as i recall

I tried to find the first time but there are too many pages and I don't know what I would search for.

Blarg

I'm excited to go home today. Got new stuff to set up.

I think the Angel Beats remake sounds interesting. That is spring right?

no.

I was just told my schiit stack just arrived today.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It just makes logical sense to me. Because of how anime is treated, and because it takes a lot more work to make than other media, it's going to be less detailed, even though most of the time what detail there is will be better than in other media. 

Manga come out monthly (most do at least), and VNs generally come out even less often. Anime come out weekly, usually, yet require the most work for what little you do get (but that little bit is awesome). 

It's depressing, but that's the nature of the medium.

Yeah but usually manga is ethier ahead in the story, or the anime is not aired, right? I think it's rare for an anime to be aired and it's manga to come out monthly at the same time.

So it's another point to what i was saying, by reading the manga or playing the VN you choose the rare releases and the one that comes out weekly might be ruined :/

I think it is similar to the reasons people prefer to read books before watching movies that are based on the books. There is more information in the books and you get to have a different understanding of the characters and story than watching anime that tends to leave out a lot of detail. Although I do not tend to do this myself I'm not sure i would say that the anime is the best way to go in the first place because a lot of anime seems to be made only to sell the manga and light novels so it will show only a small portion of the story and stop

Yeah but depends, i think i've seen 1 or 2 anime that were made to sell the manga, but even then, reading manga or playing the vn might be better in terms of detail and stuff, but if you skip it and go right to the anime, you don't know what are you missing, and i'm sure some detail is important, but some isn't. I'm sure manga and anime are not THAT different anyways(in terms of story/detail)

You really need to try playing a visual novel at least once to comment. They are wildly different experiences. VNs are much longer and are interactive and thus more involving, with crisper art (though of course mostly without animation)

And the pace at which you read a VN is up to you, which means you don't miss details (unless you rush, which defeats the purpouse)

Grisaia no Kajitsu is coming to Steam within a few months, if you still haven't seen the anime, that would be a grade A example of an amazing VN (top 3 in history IMO) that was super disappointing as an anime adaptation.

The VN experience is unique, at least try it once to find out.

I can agree on mangas, as they usually don't have much more content than anime (apart from really long running ones) and don't bring anything positively different to the table compared to anime.

I've tried playing vn's, and i just can't get involved into it like anime, when i'm watching anime i like to sit back and eventually i will get into the story and the characters, but if i'm playing and controling the story and characters, it's not the same thing.

I partially disagree.

Manga and VN will always triumph over Anime when it comes to Story, unless Ofc they actually do the whole series like mainstream shows like Naruto or whatever. but among the shorter shows like Attack of Giant babies, Elfen Lied, White Album or Deadman Wonderland, i dare say 85% if not more of them wont even touch a quarter of the story! Heck not even D.gray man did and that was a long runner.

There are even time when they change the story out right to something unrelated (FMA best example, sure its good but it went AWOL)

An Animes strongest point will be in most cases be superior in the details such as expersions and emoitons as well ass fancy Effects, VN comes second and Manga 95% wont come close to either, but there are few gems out there like One Punch Man.

Just look at this Beauty! (not its not a Mecha Manga, its a Super hero story)

-snip-

Someone made a Gif out of the pages and i dare say thats top kek quality!

I´m not saying your wrong in a way but your comment is kinda saying "Manga and VN are shit"

Yeah Translated Mangas and Manhwas are a monthly thing if your talking about the Physical copy of them due to translation, if your Reading online it can be from weekly to monthly depending on the group translating and uploading.

Anime is clearly more popular, its just easier to consume. just like Books vs Movies/Films

Most people are satisfied with what they see, others like me goes out and crave more and thats why we turn to Mangas or LN´s.

The same goes for people watching a series and then jump on the books of said series.

I wonder if you could say its like a Casual vs a Enthusiast ?

I agree with half of this, @eelnico09 should spend more time on VN´s and Mangas,  They will fill so many loop holes in stories!

Now...as for mangas...you wut mate!?!??! Mangas does not have that much content !? You read to few mangas man! MAJYORITY of them have more content! in depth content and Less Loop holes!

I don't say they won't, i agree, i think that the amount of detail and story you can throw into a manga or VN can't be done in anime, i think it'd be very difficult to accomplish that. When i like a story i think it's more important the immersion, and to be into the characters, which in anime the expressions, music, voice acting makes it easy.

And i just can't do it on mangas or vn's, i tried both don't get me wrong, i wouldn't be talking about them if i didn't, but i just can't get into the characters or the story reading or playing, it's not the same thing.

I'd say casuals and enthusiasts is accurate, i'm casual, i like only anime and i'm fine ignoring the vn's and manga, making the anime experience even better, because i don't know better :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

After watching White Album 2 i want moar good romance :/ And i don't think i'll find more.

what about the first white album

have you seen?:

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo - very funny and a handful of couples

Toradora - Umm, good romance, your tipical romcom

Ore no imouto kawaii wake ga nai (oreimo) - one of the best romance anime (at least during 5-8 episodes) (also

worst ending ever in any kind of history related to anime
)

Angel beats - you know, if not go see it now

Clannad - haha of couse you have seen this one

Hentai ouji to warawanai neko - no it's not a hentai, it's really funny and with good romance

Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete - in this anime there's time travel theories and romance ;) (i know the VN is probably far superior)

Isshuukan friends - a plot similar to the one in golden time

those are all i can think of now

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I tried to find the first time but there are too many pages and I don't know what I would search for.

I feel like im missing a quote in this but oh well

no raijintek prepared for a moment like this, the blood gets absorbed by the heatsinks to feed the beast which lies within it. i was actually meant to hit the centermass of my brother but he was closer then i thought

so guys, i kinda knocked out my father

so father tried to slap me(while lunging forwards) because failed to call mother. 

I side stepped and my danger senses kicked in, boss fight was about to start and life autosaved.

So after i side stepped he kept on going forwards, i knife handed him to the side of his neck. He fell to the floor.

Dragged him to bed.

If he asks, i didnt do anything.

what about the first white album

have you seen?:

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo - very funny and a handful of couples

Toradora - Umm, good romance, your tipical romcom

Ore no imouto kawaii wake ga nai (oreimo) - one of the best romance anime (at least during 5-8 episodes) (also

worst ending ever in any kind of history related to anime
)

Angel beats - you know, if not go see it now

Clannad - haha of couse you have seen this one

Hentai ouji to warawanai neko - no it's not a hentai, it's really funny and with good romance

Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete - in this anime there's time travel theories and romance ;) (i know the VN is probably far superior)

Isshuukan friends - a plot similar to the one in golden time

those are all i can think of now

I've seen all those but Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete and Isshuukan friends, oreimo ethier, but i know the ending already and i know it's bad and i don't think i'll watch it.

Are there kiss scenes?

And they seem aaaawesome! Gonna watch them both for sure! Thank youu!!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I've seen all those but Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete and Isshuukan friends, oreimo ethier, but i know the ending already and i know it's bad and i don't think i'll watch it.

Are there kiss scenes?

Isshuukan friends is good but i don't think the relationship went that far but could be wrong

Are there kiss scenes?

You're welcome ;)  i'm pretty sure ushina have kiss scenes, but Isshuukan don't

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Isshuukan friends is good but i don't think the relationship went that far but could be wrong

You're welcome ;)  i'm pretty sure ushina have kiss scenes, but Isshuukan don't

Hmm i see, definately getting Ushina tonight, plus the artstyle and quality seems better.

Damn, it's really new, gonna have to watch it in 720p-

I was just told my schiit stack just arrived today.

Sweet. Waiting to hear what you think of it when you get to finally use it.

The blood absorbed into the heat sink is what I was thinking of.

Barely missed the other two when I was searching.

every so often a heatsink requires a blood offering to keep it from consuming the cpu.

Good times.

Blarg

Damn, just spent like 20 minutes and you ninja'd me

Steve

I remember a similar conversation from a while ago.

I still have 10 hours left.

well you know *clears throat* shit just happens, you gotta do what you gotta do.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

lol it only took me about 2 minutes with a few google searches

I had 3 pages of google to go through.

Steve