6 years old 「Onii-chan carry me~~~」

10 years old 「I'll never admit you are my brother!」

13 years old 「Onii-chan ecchi~」

17 years old 「You look handsome today as well」

20 years old 「Onii-chan I love you……」

22 years old 「Does it not feel as good as before?」

24 years old 「Who the hell is that woman!?」

25 years old 「This way we will be together forever」

27 years old 「You are a little sticky, but it's okay, I already froze your seed」

28 years old 「Onii-chan look, our baby」

32 years old 「Onii-chan, I miss you......」

34 years old 「Onii-chan, where did you go,I can't sleep at night,why are you not by my side......」

36 years old 「Onii-chan look,our son looks more and more like you,so happy.」

40 years old 「Onii-chan...Onii-chan look! Our son('s) is so much bigger than you(rs)!」

default.jpg

I cri everytiem

That's called incest.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Story of a little sister who never existed:

6 years old 「Onii-chan carry me~~~」

10 years old 「I'll never admit you are my brother!」

13 years old 「Onii-chan ecchi~」

17 years old 「You look handsome today as well」

20 years old 「Onii-chan I love you……」

22 years old 「Does it not feel as good as before?」

24 years old 「Who the hell is that woman!?」

25 years old 「This way we will be together forever」

27 years old 「You are a little sticky, but it's okay, I already froze your seed」

28 years old 「Onii-chan look, our baby」

32 years old 「Onii-chan, I miss you......」

34 years old 「Onii-chan, where did you go,I can't sleep at night,why are you not by my side......」

36 years old 「Onii-chan look,our son looks more and more like you,so happy.」

40 years old 「Onii-chan...Onii-chan look! Our son('s) is so much bigger than you(rs)!」

default.jpg

I cri everytiem

The uneven spacing of years is bothering me. 

That's called incest.

That's the point.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

TF2 is love, TF2 is life.

I've never played it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I've never played it.

Have you heard of Hats? It's from TF2.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I've never played it.

It's pretty derp. 

Hella fun once you get in the know. 

That's called incest.

It's also called Yandere. Yuno would be proud.

Meanwhile, the rest of us would be hiding scared in a corner.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

You called?

yunomp5_zps587a427b.gif

I meant something more like this.

post-155826-0-03100000-1424225888_thumb.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

-snip-

That works too. Anything along those lines, bloody and some other emotion that shouldn't normally fit the scene.

On an off note, I'm trying to remember a show/movie/anime/game that had mechs in it that look a hell of a lot like the ones in Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen. Anyone know of any? This is killing me not being able to remember. :P

Uhhh @CatCloud what exactly have I missed today?

Here have a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-RGwzmY0F8&list=PLEMSc8aRFpikJTjrEpnZmKf8792fLLESv&index=237

@wolfgang Fuckkk I forgot to buy RCA cables so I've got two aluminum boxes that can't do anything. 

EPIC

@MyInnerFred

Touhou Orchestrals are really good most of the time. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Here have a song

@wolfgang Fuckkk I forgot to buy RCA cables so I've got two aluminum boxes that can't do anything. 

Yup .

I PMED you a violin instrumental too , check that out.

Yep; awesome OST. Love the ED.

Love me my Japan Eletronica/Dance.

Needs more EuroBeat. 

nice fred... nice. Just go buy some monster cables....

There are the best cables.

http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-Terminated-Speaker-Cable-Discontinued/dp/B000J36XR2

If there is one cable I would whole-heartedly trust to my Chimera-hunting needs, this would be the cable. No other cable has the tensile strength to properly and efficiently garrote a lycanthrope, asphyxiate an Esquilax or even gag a mermaid. Last week, using my trusty AudioQuest K2 (retrofitted with lead weights, bright orange latex paint and a generous coating of crushed glass stolen from the window of an abandoned church at midnight), I managed to snuff 3 golden unicorns in swift succession!

Pros: Quickly tears through scales, fur, bone, and adamantium with ease

Coils and uncoils from hip holster (optional) quickly and quietly

For a product fabricated from 1,000 Onyx Dragon fetuses, the price is unbelievably reasonable!

Cons: Shipping from the R'lyeh took far too long

Doesn't come in 10' lengths (which would be perfect for hydra, cerberii and other multi-headed creatures)

After every use, I can feel 6 ounces of my soul slipping from my core into the ether. But this may be due to the fact that I prefer to work without gloves. YMMV.

Overall, I would recommend that any hunter buy one, nay, two, of these immediately, and experience the difference that upgrading to the K2 will make in your next quest!

PLEASE! You must listen! We cannot maintain the link for long... I will type as fast as I can.

DO NOT USE THE CABLES!

We were fools, fools to develop such a thing! Sound was never meant to be this clear, this pure, this... accurate. For a few short days, we marveled. Then the... whispers... began.

Were they Aramaic? Hyperborean? Some even more ancient tongue, first spoken by elder races under the red light of dying suns far from here? We do not know, but somehow, slowly... we began to UNDERSTAND.

No, no, please! I don't want to remember! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME REMEMBER! I saw brave men claw their own eyes out... oh, god, the screaming... the mobs of feral children feasting on corpses, the shadows MOVING, the fires burning in the air! The CHANTING!

WHY CAN'T I FORGET THE WORDS???

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

Do not use the cables!

Here have a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-RGwzmY0F8&list=PLEMSc8aRFpikJTjrEpnZmKf8792fLLESv&index=237

Aww. Sad. :( I was looking forward to hearing what you thought of it.

nice fred... nice. Just go buy some monster cables....

lol.

Problem with that is he needs like 2 inch length. 

2132c09936.jpg

Blarg

636dabd2cd.jpg

Since you posted a picture. I prefer girls with brunette hair  or dark hair and blue eyes.

k-on_48137-akiyama_mio.png

646027-hentai_ouji_to_warawanai_neko.___

Could list others but forgot lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Since you posted a picture. I prefer girls with brunette hair  or dark hair and blue eyes.

Could list others but forgot lol

The fact that I used to be so attracted to blue eyes, but now it's brown is something strange to me.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

The fact that I used to be so attracted to blue eyes, but now it's brown is something strange to me.

I like both eye colors. :)

Have anybody watch Panty & Stocking with Gaterbelt?

-snip-

Yes its great.

I like both eye colors. :)

Have you told your family yet?

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.