JLCitadel

I had 3 pages of google to go through.

I just googled

site:linustechtips.com "brownninja97" heatsink brother

and

site:linustechtips.com "brownninja97" knocked out my dad

and looked for the anime club ones lol

@Hatsune Miku 「 」@cae you have a manga sub group? Link :D

I can help with cleaning/redrawing(if its not something crazy) if you need.

No. I was making subtitles for a movie....@cae

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I just googled

site:linustechtips.com "brownninja97" heatsink brother

and

site:linustechtips.com "brownninja97" knocked out my dad

and looked for the anime club ones lol

Someone knows how to do the google

Steve

OK

@Laputacake

@zappian

Here's what you two need to do right now. Not in an hour, not in two hours, not even after you're done with your pancakes.

Both of you need to get off the forum and shut down your computers and meet somewhere. Somewhere private, then play this song.

I'm sure you can figure out what to do from there. ;)

(It would save us all from the flirting ._.)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

OK

@Laputacake

@zappian

Here's what you two need to do right now. Not in an hour, not in two hours, not even after you're done with your pancakes.

Both of you need to get off the forum and shut down your computers and meet somewhere. Somewhere private, then play this song.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

I don't know why but when the first notes of the song played I lost it.

Mad.png

ao8gog.gif

Blarg

OK

@Laputacake

@zappian

meh i don't have a problem with it

Mad.png

You say what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed foces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before! Mark Chaika's words. You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over Internet. Shocking truth! You think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now! Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm, wipe out you! You, little. You, pathetic. You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika, use. Full extent! You, miserable! Wipe bum off face of continent! You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down. On you. Held your tongue, should have. But, couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika, super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Reminds me of the times i used to get involved with girls(i was never going to meet) online

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

You say what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed foces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before! Mark Chaika's words. You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over Internet. Shocking truth! You think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now! Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm, wipe out you! You, little. You, pathetic. You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika, use. Full extent! You, miserable! Wipe bum off face of continent! You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down. On you. Held your tongue, should have. But, couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika, super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered

I dont even...

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Reminds me of the times i used to get involved with girls(i was never going to meet) online

Those are the most adorable times.

Chaika has mugi eyebrows. Instant fave.

meh i don't have a problem with it

I don't mind either. It's not like every post is just I love you.

The hell happened to you?

244452.jpg

Blarg

I dont even...

I thought the original had too much swearing, and this one is anime related, so why not? :P

I thought the original had too much swearing, and this one is anime related, so why not? :P

Now you're just trying to start an argument...

Don't

Also i saw you sneaking 'kid' i there. Some respect you show to others.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I don't even, I don't want to know.

tumblr_inline_nb7xtmbC9x1rjf1pv.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I don't mind either. It's not like every post is just I love you.

The hell happened to you?244452.jpg

I was asked if I was mad D:<

More sappy stuff @Laputacake , Please dont cry daegun .

http://imgur.com/j4u2g7I,WhG6OaW,H6TQOpe,31oNMgF#0

XP what's that from?

Now you're just trying to start an argument...

Don't

Also i saw you sneaking 'kid' i there. Some respect you show to others.

D: so mean Q.Q

A lie in april , i did the montage thingie for laputa.

:wub:

Your Lie in April. I didn't even realize that was more then one image that you linked to after viewing it a few times because you called it a montage. I don't even know how you did that on imgur lol

Does c3po not like us anymore? She never posts in here :(