Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Does c3po not like us anymore? She never posts in here :(

she has not liked us a few times but i have no idea about currently so why don't you ask her? @c3p0_ do you hate us again?

@c3p0_ Please don't hate us and come join in the conversations again. Its fun! I think we've had more anime/manga/VN talk lately than we've had in a while. :D

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Got back into tf2 so no point in it. And the thread got way too random so lost interest I quess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Q9LLFuDug
its been some time since i last played tf2 i should probably play it again some time. And yes the thread is rather random and fast making it hard to have a discussion so i understand that

Got back into tf2 so no point in it. And the thread got way too random so lost interest I quess.

-snip-

I heard that game is about hats. I played it when it first came out but all my friends stopped playing it. I might have to try it again but I'm not really into hats. Also agree about the random posts in this thread. Sometimes I mention an anime and it gets passed over by random posts.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

There's a lot of random in this thread. Just gotta convince people to go to the steam chat or teamspeak. They don't like to though :(

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I heard that game is about hats. I played it when it first came out but all my friends stopped playing it. I might have to try it again but I'm not really into hats. Also agree about the random posts in this thread. Sometimes I mention an anime and it gets passed over by random posts.

that is the running joke because most of the updates are for hats lol

Boom, as of now(1:30) i have been awake for 50 hours, i have surpassed by old record and i dont feel like shit for some reason

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Boom, as of now(1:30) i have been awake for 50 hours, i have surpassed by old record and i dont feel like shit for some reason

Get on my level. 

I once sat and played Final Fantasy Tactics for over 72 hours. Much cereal, candy, levels, and hallucinations were had.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Get on my level. 

I once sat and played Final Fantasy Tactics for over 72 hours. Much cereal, candy, levels, and hallucinations were had.

yeah ive been playing a lot of assetto corsa i mean A LOT, also some family bs, they try to prod me for information on my life, naturally i use my silver tongue to fuck with their minds but in a believable way. Ive not had an hallucinations yet, i normally have those when i have a normal sleep pattern or just after a lucid dream where i get confused between the dream and the real world. I shit you not when you have a lucid dream about doing homework and revising for a test it can really fuck with you when you wake up. its not like my brain is trying to tell me to get my act together, im a lot more clever then the other students and got 100% in every assessment so far.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i have gone 3 days before starting to feel drunk and i needed to drink an energy drink to be able to drive an hour home from school

636dabd2cd.jpg

Its even in anime! There's no way you can deny its power now!

There's a lot of random in this thread. Just gotta convince people to go to the steam chat or teamspeak. They don't like to though :(

You mean you don't like this:

Spidermeme.jpg

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

You mean you don't like this:

Spidermeme.jpg

And thats why I never say anything about random posts. I contribute too much lol

Golden proportions?

Golden Number?

Golden Ratio?

I dont even?...

@zappian

Exactly :)

Just kidding:

spidermeme3.jpg

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Story of a little sister who never existed:

6 years old 「Onii-chan carry me~~~」

10 years old 「I'll never admit you are my brother!」

13 years old 「Onii-chan ecchi~」

17 years old 「You look handsome today as well」

20 years old 「Onii-chan I love you……」

22 years old 「Does it not feel as good as before?」

24 years old 「Who the hell is that woman!?」

25 years old 「This way we will be together forever」

27 years old 「You are a little sticky, but it's okay, I already froze your seed」

28 years old 「Onii-chan look, our baby」

32 years old 「Onii-chan, I miss you......」

34 years old 「Onii-chan, where did you go,I can't sleep at night,why are you not by my side......」

36 years old 「Onii-chan look,our son looks more and more like you,so happy.」

40 years old 「Onii-chan...Onii-chan look! Our son('s) is so much bigger than you(rs)!」

default.jpg

I cri everytiem

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...