Userbenchmark does more shady stuff

GDRRiley

F I N A N C I A L H O R S E P O W E R

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

/r/hardware
/r/intel

/r/amd

All three subreddits officially banned Userbench links, soft ban for /r/AMD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMD/wiki/userbenchmark

I wonder if other subs like PCMR will follow suit, probably not. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Was about to post it lol. Guess userbench are going tits up in.

Screenshot_20200418-113705.png

It always amuses me how much stock people put in reddit.   Every time I go there the place is full of school children arguing which dinosaur is the best.    It's like watching a bunch of flat earthers get into a debate about how much curve there actually is across the disc.  My dads better than your dad because he invented the tv that you watched it on sort of thing.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

12 hours ago, mr moose said:

It always amuses me how much stock people put in reddit.   Every time I go there the place is full of school children arguing which dinosaur is the best.    It's like watching a bunch of flat earthers get into a debate about how much curve there actually is across the disc.  My dads better than your dad because he invented the tv that you watched it on sort of thing.

if a news cycle was a dinner table, reddit would be the toilet at the corner of the room receiving the excrement 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

On 4/11/2020 at 3:48 AM, valdyrgramr said:

It's not just heat and power consumption comparisons, but the fact that Steve uses more real world application testing over purely synthetic benching.  Steve also bothers to investigate better testing methods to improve on the faults of testing standards.   For example, rather than using blenchmark, or the new synthetic test, he uses things that he actually created.

For me hes borning af to watch, luckily there are people who loves to watch him and to post his results 😊

On 4/18/2020 at 4:47 PM, mr moose said:

Every time I go there the place is full of school children arguing which dinosaur is the best.    It's like watching a bunch of flat earthers get into a debate about how much curve there actually is across the disc.  My dads better than your dad because he invented the tv that you watched it on sort of thing.

Basically UserBench target audience. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

5 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Basically UserBench target audience. 

Oh the irony, at least they still have top google results, facebook, mentions in a fair number of online mags.  Even notebookcheck still write up tweets and facebook doodles about UBM (in this case ironically about how good the Renoir was performing over Intel).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.