This Chinese Water Cooler

AlexTheGreatish

Is there a way to view things on Aliexpress without making an account?

I can’t even find this anywhere on Chinese sites. And for the same price I could buy both of their CPU and GPU AIOs as separate modules.

Very interesting, this would make a great cooler for mid-range prebuilts but I guess even ID-COOLING gave up on developing it.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

2 minutes ago, BlunderCig said:

Is there a way to view things on Aliexpress without making an account?

I don't think you need an account to browse that site, kinda like amazon.

Was ist das?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Chinese watercooler, you mean Chinese PC soaker. Because I'm willing to bet that thing will leak after a very short use period.

Just now, lewdicrous said:

I don't think you need an account to browse that site, kinda like amazon.

When I try to open the link I get referred to the login screen, it seems to happen if I've been on Aliexpress recently. It's like I can only view so many things before they try forcing me to make an account. 

Just now, BlunderCig said:

When I try to open the link I get referred to the login screen, it seems to happen if I've been on Aliexpress recently. It's like I can only view so many things before they try forcing me to make an account. 

I just clicked on the link and I didn't get a login page.

Try opening it in a private/incognito browser.

The two different TDP values are obviously because Intel and AMD calculate their TDPs differently...

MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master | CPU: AMD Ryzen R9 3900X | CPU cooler: Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 CL18 LPX | GPU: Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC + Palit RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC | SSD: 2 x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB NVMe + Kingston A400 480 GB + Samsung QVO860 1 TB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000 W Gold | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 801 | Displays: BenQ PD3200U @ 3840x2160 + ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ @ 2560x1440 | Keyboard: Corsair K68 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2S

3 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

I just clicked on the link and I didn't get a login page.

Try opening it in a private/incognito browser.

I still get the same result sadly

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

It still refers to the login screen. Thanks a lot for trying! I feel bad for spamming this thread so I'll most likely just make an account. :/

It still refers to the login screen. Thanks a lot for trying! I feel bad for spamming this thread so I'll most likely just make an account. :/

Before you make an account, try to go into the normal site then searching for the product that way.

4 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Before you make an account, try to go into the normal site then searching for the product that way.

I was able to see the listings but it referred to the login screen when I tried to open one. Thanks again for the advice, there probably isn't a way around it at this point. 

I was able to see the listings but it referred to the login screen when I tried to open one. Thanks again for the advice, there probably isn't a way around it at this point. 

That's weird.. I'm not logged in and I can see the listing, even in a private browser.

It's actually cheaper to buy them separate: about NZ$138.00 - yes that's New Zealand Monopoly Moneys which will be even less in Canadian Rubles…? :P

I think that GPU block with fan is quite clever and I'm actually considering buying… ?

EDIT:

There you go U$52.29 for the GPU block with pump and radiator/fan

https://a.aliexpress.com/qRoN4bAs

And U$33.53 for the CPU block with pump and radiator/fan

https://a.aliexpress.com/dRxKn1P6

Anyway, I'm not sure why, but I found Linus voice a bit... sexy. Ha ha. Guess Linux should make more video with that voice.

P.S.: I know Linus was under the weather when he filmed that video, but... Man, he sound so different, and so... Manly. Sorry about that, but hope Linus get better soon.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

cant seem to find this ID-cooling model among the local sellers here ..lol 

I half expected this episode's sponsor to be Robitussin or something. Jeez, if I sounded like Linus, I'd have to be doped up to my eyeballs to even show up to work that day.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

Of course you need to make sure the entire die is covered, that's why you want to spread TIM while direct die cooling!

The only reason that the dot method works on stock CPUs is because you're applying it to an IHS that, well, spreads out the heat. If you're applying a cooler directly to the die then any hotspot can not cause overheating but could possibly fry your hardware...

The Potato Box:

AMD 5950X

EVGA K|NGP|N 3090

128GB 3600 CL16 RAM

The Scrapyard Warrior:

AMD 3950x

EVGA FTW3 2080Ti

64GB 3200 CL16 RAM