I shouldn't have to play on this...

This is my current PC build.

Specs are pitiful this has an core i7 3gen 3.40 ghz I think, 8 gbs of DDR3 RAM, a 320 HHD hard drive blue again I think, with a cheep power supply that seems to be working, a DVD player and finally a 8 gb Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 390 GPU. PLEASE HELP ME!

IMG_20191112_204147.jpg

IMG_20191112_204210.jpg

IMG_20191112_204242.jpg

IMG_20191112_204253.jpg

IMG_20191112_204300.jpg

IMG_20191112_204310.jpg

that is one of the most ghetto build i have ever seen. what help do you need anyways?

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

The most MacGyver thing I've ever seen. What do you need help with? JerryRigging a pile of lemons to power this thing on?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Uhhh, I'm unsure about what you mean by "help". If you want help with planning and designing a new build, we can definitely help you with that.

On the other hand, if you're looking for tech-based handouts, I'm going to have to point you to your local Goodwill, Craigslist or Gumtree. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

8 minutes ago, Cr0ss_Blade said:

And I wanted to see what you guys thought of this.?

File Seeking time for HDDs is dragging your system back..
NIGHT AND DAY differences when you use an SSD... I suggest getting even a SUPERCHEAP one online..
If the SSD has its own DRAM that'd be a much better choice too..for most if not all cases,and a few dollars extra is worth it.

8Threads is Easily ample for JUST 60fps,.but 60-90FPS should be feasible easily.
3rd Gen i7 and a R9 390.....Whats not to like... many people would be jealous!
You probably should go to 16GB Ram after getting the SSD as priority!

That machine, fresh install, 16GB Ram with an SSD will play EVERY title out today...(not low details)
Massively HDD limited, + more RAM can't hurt..

^Sounds maybe overly negative, I promise its the opposite, a great set of components,..with some added extra's, would be a whole new experience!

As for asking for parts,... usually looked down upon due to others are in the same position, better or worse,.. but I also say you don't know if you don't ask..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I love it, things that work that really shouldn't are my favorite.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Ok so I don't really have money but when I do get some what motherboard do you guy think I should get? and I got some who will make me a steel computer case what are your thoughts on the steel part? and thanks for the positive comments!

So the GPU is a 3.0 pci e but I can't put it in the 3.0 slot because of where the sata slot is. Reference to one of the images above.

9 minutes ago, Cr0ss_Blade said:

So the GPU is a 3.0 pci e but I can't put it in the 3.0 slot because of where the sata slot is. Reference to one of the images above.

If you use a right angle SATA connector instead of a straight one, you should be able to fit your cable in :) 

Image result for right angle sata cable

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25