LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I wasn't criticizing.

Ik, it's just easier to say it plainly rather than beat around the bush :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Ik, it's just easier to say it plainly rather than beat around the bush :P

Words to live by.

That aside, do you have any idea when the FPS module will be released? I'm itching to get out of the ship and onto the ground.

Words to live by.

That aside, do you have any idea when the FPS module will be released? I'm itching to get out of the ship and onto the ground.

2 quarter of the year, basicly CIGs next big show IIRC but TBH the zero g FPS doesn't excite me.

They need to fix first 1.0 anyway

I also heard that the Planetside should launch end of January!

This January? That would be incorrect. First thing on schedule is FPS, then social/planetside modules and then the PU test.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

This January? That would be incorrect. First thing on schedule is FPS, then social/planetside modules and then the PU test.

Sorry, my information might not be perfect. I was told so on the RSI chat, and no one disagreed with the statement :/

Sorry, my information might not be perfect. I was told so on the RSI chat, and no one disagreed with the statement :/

I am trying to find the roadmap they showed in one of their events, it had the rough, estimated timeframes of when they expect the modules to launch.

EDIT: Found it:

star_citizen_roadmap-pcgh.jpeg

I am trying to find the roadmap they showed in one of their events, it had the rough, estimated timeframes of when they expect the modules to launch.

Ahh I see. So would it be safe to assume we will see the FPS module or hear more about it January or February? I know CGI is gonna show off a module at Pax East (March 7th)

Ahh I see. So would it be safe to assume we will see the FPS module or hear more about it January or February? I know CGI is gonna show off a module at Pax East (March 7th)

I'm sure we will hear more about FPS these coming months, be it via Monthly Reports or AtV.

So I fixed my FPS issue, reinstalled Windows!

i wouldn't trust anything said in the chat unless a CIG member states it.

Damn exciting year ahead of us

So I fixed my FPS issue, reinstalled Windows!

i wouldn't trust anything said in the chat unless a CIG member states it.

Damn exciting year ahead of us

I agree! Star Citizen, Star Wars movie, Star Wars Battlefront... the list goes on!

Speaking of development process, Sandi just posted a new picture on her Facebook profile of how they've transformed a deserted mining structure into a colony! :D

https://www.facebook.com/215475438505750/photos/a.429027047150587.107566.215475438505750/800619053324716/?type=1&theater

Speaking of development process, Sandi just posted a new picture on her Facebook profile of how they've transformed a deserted mining structure into a colony! :D

https://www.facebook.com/215475438505750/photos/a.429027047150587.107566.215475438505750/800619053324716/?type=1&theater

Could you explain what this means for the game? Can users build colonies or something? How excited should I be by this picture?

Could you explain what this means for the game? Can users build colonies or something? How excited should I be by this picture?

I think there are established colonies on planets with whom you can trade etc. Maybe we even can see progress of the building when we visit often, I don't know, but it looks cool.

I think there are established colonies on planets with whom you can trade etc. Maybe we even can see progress of the building when we visit often, I don't know, but it looks cool.

Agreed!

They talked about a planet that is an ex-mining colony at one point that after the mines ran dry people started building their homes along the walls (open pit mines) I think for protection from the harsh environment because they were too poor to leave if I recall correctly, I would assume this is from that planet. I cant find the article... perhaps it was in one of the videos?

How excited should I be by this picture?

Somewhere between extremely and not at all :P

I madeded windows more better

desktop.jpg

I had to upgrade to 8.1 recently, so i figured i'd make it more homely ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Dat subtle Start button :D

it's actually a super nice start button, it hangs over the taskbar, which is cool, but not far enough that it goes over most borders and obstructs open things, not to mention it actually looks like a button  ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

it's actually a super nice start button, it hangs over the taskbar, which is cool, but not far enough that it goes over most borders and obstructs open things, not to mention it actually looks like a button ^_^

How?

How?

classic shell and custom button

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

classic shell and custom button

Oh

Got SC on in the background, got to wave 3 without shooting or dying.

Go me