LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

So 1 section of the SC battle (still working on the name) rules, posting it here for your thoughts.

Ship modifications

1. Guns

You must choose from one of the following, you cannot mix and match.

A)You may replace existing stock guns up to the value of 16k UEC, the value is per gun not as a pair.

B)You may add guns up the value of 8k, the value is per gun not as a pair.

C) You may use your ships stock loadout, while you will not gain additional points in game an extra 1000 points will be added to your score on the leaderboard and marked accordingly.

2. Missiles

You must pick from the following.

A)You may add or replace missiles to a up 10k UEC, please note missiles in shop are priced for 10, you may price up individually and mix missile type.

If your ship does not have missiles, you may add launchers at no extra cost.

B) You may decide to strip your ship of it's missiles or not add a launcher, while you will not gain additional points in game an extra 1000 points will be added to your score on the leaderboard and marked accordingly.

3. Other modifications

No other modifications will be allowed until further notice

So 1 section of the SC battle (still working on the name) rules, posting it here for your thoughts.

sophiscated_cat.PNG

I should start practicing... 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Posted Image

I should start practicing...

I should stop practising and start planning :/

Same, and fix my Joystick, the controls are derped for me again.

Too lazy though :D

No major issues for me, still trying to get use to the mustang, turning it is unstable compared to the aurora.

Seems to be an asteroid magnet too.

Same, and fix my Joystick, the controls are derped for me again.

Too lazy though :D

No major issues for me, still trying to get use to the mustang, turning it is unstable compared to the aurora.

Seems to be an asteroid magnet too.

I've been busy for a few days so I didn't get to say this to you guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I've been busy for a few days so I didn't get to say this to you guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Happy new year man!

GuitaristTom12 (or maybe GuitaristTom) and I have an Aurora MR

Sorry that I didn't read this post before applying, I forgot to check the forum first.

GuitaristTom12 (or maybe GuitaristTom) and I have an Aurora MR

Sorry that I didn't read this post before applying, I forgot to check the forum first.

Don't worry about it :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

hi i am planning to get the package - aurora mr with the arena pass do i need any thing else you play with ltt conglomerate

hi i am planning to get the package - aurora mr with the arena pass do i need any thing else you play with ltt conglomerate

Nope :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Nope :)

Hmm, do we have constellation support yet? Or do I still have a dead ship?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Hmm, do we have constellation support yet? Or do I still have a dead ship?

It's coming!..... I think

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's coming!..... I think

Yay!..... I think

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Yay!..... I think

I don't think we'll see it till later this year when they release AC2.0 with multi-crew support.

I don't think we'll see it till later this year when they release AC2.0 with multi-crew support.

Arena commander 2 revenge of the Vanduul.

Can't wait! The connie is already playable by the looks of it, remember the multiplayer demo? That was running atleast 1.0

Arena commander 2 revenge of the Vanduul.

Can't wait! The connie is already playable by the looks of it, remember the multiplayer demo? That was running atleast 1.0

Yes' but they are not releasing it until 2.0. It was only a demo with most of it being a scripted animation I presume. 

How?

I think there have been a lot of applications lately. A couple of days ago the member count was 2550 and now it is 2585.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I think there have been a lot of applications lately. A couple of days ago the member count was 2550 and now it is 2585.

Sweet, I'm glad we are up there but its a shame it doesn't count arena commander time, I'd keep us at the top by myself!