LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

You're right about the LN. It has enough firepower to likely destroy most fighters up close. I haven't done any research as to how agile it is, but I do know its' top speed is lacking. But then agian it's one of the starter ships so of course it's going to be missing a few parts to let it challenge something like a Hornet.

And the Bulldog is super interesting. Specially how it's a long range interceptor? I can't wait until they give us some information regarding fuel and mileage... Leagueage?

Bulldogs as in https://robertsspaceindustries.com/voyager-direct/KNW-CF-Series/CF-007-Bulldog-Repeater the gun, didn't know there was a ship called the bulldog till now.

LNs pretty much point where you want and go, which means sticking on tail is easy as once your behind them, that's where you'll be until they are dead, I think Auroras are going to be the ship you can upgrade until its the boss of the universe

Bulldogs as in https://robertsspaceindustries.com/voyager-direct/KNW-CF-Series/CF-007-Bulldog-Repeater the gun, didn't know there was a ship called the bulldog till now.

LNs pretty much point where you want and go, which means sticking on tail is easy as once your behind them, that's where you'll be until they are dead, I think Auroras are going to be the ship you can upgrade until its the boss of the universe

What the heck, they added missiles? I need to check out the credit store.

And gotcha, I still need to wait for more information about how weapons damage is scaled before I start comparing tit for tat. Then again I have never flown an Aurora before. I'll log into my friends account and try it out.

How does it fair in a fight with a competent Hornet pilot?

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Well I think @Maciek is the HOTAS expert around here but that looks sexy

Thanks mate :) Not exactly true but I did my share of research and played some of them. At this point if anybody's thinking about going into HOTAS I'd vote for either the CH Products or the Warthog, with the latter being really expensive. After the PU launch if the customization options in the game are good enough I'll invest in the Warthog. 

What the heck, they added missiles? I need to check out the credit store.

And gotcha, I still need to wait for more information about how weapons damage is scaled before I start comparing tit for tat. Then again I have never flown an Aurora before. I'll log into my friends account and try it out.

How does it fair in a fight with a competent Hornet pilot?

Going on what I know with version 0.9.2, it is a tough win with a stock MR but the ship can take a lot of damage as long as you work the shields, your better strafing up and down when they go left and right because a lot of hornet players are still in fps mode. Using om nom nom ski lasers will give you the range and the Aurora has the biggest power plant (bar 315p) which means you can shoot for longer.

Head on attack wise your doomed, best hiding in astroid fields due to the way it flies, people will come to you because your an Aurora.

Its a ship you need to upgrade but the price reflects it, stock wise you need to spend hours flying to get good with it

Thanks mate :) Not exactly true but I did my share of research and played some of them. At this point if anybody's thinking about going into HOTAS I'd vote for either the CH Products or the Warthog, with the latter being really expensive. After the PU launch if the customization options in the game are good enough I'll invest in the Warthog.

I'm hoping you can basicly combine commands to custom keys and select if its toggle or push to activate

He hey star citizens and other peoplez

Let me wish you happy holidays

Much ships
Less pirates

Such verse
WoW!
RNQRg3H3ExQnzNSAd9vrIbxB8LtpBmhh5bKqPxNq

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

He hey star citizens and other peoplez

Let me wish you happy holidays

Much ships

Less pirates

Such verse

WoW!

RNQRg3H3ExQnzNSAd9vrIbxB8LtpBmhh5bKqPxNq

Much doge, many Xmas, such happy. Wow!

I'm down to just my phone for now, I'll be back in full swing after the new year, once that's done, i'll try and play SC with you guys! (assuming I can afford a new GPU after the new year) :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If you don't manage to get a new card we'll remove ours so that we get same fps. Fear not ;)

Happy Christmas everyone.

Peace.

And the patching begins....

post-9333-0-82679800-1419437329.jpg

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

@DamDirtyApe was it you I was taking to about the omega, you can change it to the gamma now and then a 300i

So what I've learnt about the mustang delta vs the LN, the mustang is very fast but fails to be agile, it took me a while to get use to but it's like the thing is ment to feel like it's unbalanced and with it comes a slight delay with turning, the turret is awesome with the large glass cockpit you can shot at about 90° meaning that pilot on you wing can get blasted to smithereens also decoupled hornets now have something to worry about as you fly circles round them.

It seems harder to kill with a mustang than the ln, wave 4 felt like a challenge where as wave 4 in the Aurora was easy, the LN may be slower but its more agile and that suits my game style.

In a moment of weakness, I maxed out my Aeroview Hangar ship slots with a Cutlass Black.

The concierge button hasn't lit up for me yet, so I have that going for me. :)

So I melted mustang delta, just didn't like it compared to the LN and the speed didn't add enough to make it worth while and I feel at home in the LN even if the dash is a little primitive however my boy got upset and has got himself an alpha bearing in mind he's 5 he's not that bad at flying it, I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying him a delta package.

Don't worry, the full version won't come out until early 2015.

I thought it was late 2015 (the scheduled release that is, I know HL3 will be confirmed before Star Citizen is done)

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I thought it was late 2015 (the scheduled release that is, I know HL3 will be confirmed before Star Citizen is done)

I think beta PU is late 2015/early 2016, cant remember which (loose time frame anyway) but I'm pretty sure they said beta PU progress wont be reset on release so its more like a soft release, a bit like Firefall I guess... full release wasn't much more than an announcement slightly after the release of a sizable patch lol.

I think beta PU is late 2015/early 2016, cant remember which (loose time frame anyway) but I'm pretty sure they said beta PU progress wont be reset on release so its more like a soft release, a bit like Firefall I guess... full release wasn't much more than an announcement slightly after the release of a sizable patch lol.

I don't know if its going to be reset or not, most of operation pitchfork rely on it being rest so the can "practice" with the beta, on the flip side it would kill jump point discovery if it was

I don't know if its going to be reset or not, most of operation pitchfork rely on it being rest so the can "practice" with the beta, on the flip side it would kill jump point discovery if it was

Im for Reset, otherwise new players wont get the chance.

Head start / open beta is a different story. No need for reset there.

I'm pretty sure they've said no reset but I guess we could see a partial one for things like exploits etc. maybe lost ships will be returned without the insurance "cool down" and NPC states might be reset IDK. I'm expecting it to be much like Firefall where things were only reset/rolled back if necessary. I didn't think about Pitchfork but I'm sure they announced no reset after Pitchfork had been around for a while so I'd assume they'll take the effect of that into account.

I think part of the idea was so at release there would be a range of inhabitants in the PU so not everyone is "fresh meat" but I'm guessing the beta PU will also be a restricted version of the whole PU so there will still be a lot of new stuff (haven't heard anything about that but it would make sense IMO).

Alphas are definitely being reset though.

I hope they don't reset NPC to NPC related stuff. It would be exciting to see a world that has been "played" by AI for a while

I'm pretty sure they've said no reset but I guess we could see a partial one for things like exploits etc. maybe lost ships will be returned without the insurance "cool down" and NPC states might be reset IDK. I'm expecting it to be much like Firefall where things were only reset/rolled back if necessary. I didn't think about Pitchfork but I'm sure they announced no reset after Pitchfork had been around for a while so I'd assume they'll take the effect of that into account.

I think part of the idea was so at release there would be a range of inhabitants in the PU so not everyone is "fresh meat" but I'm guessing the beta PU will also be a restricted version of the whole PU so there will still be a lot of new stuff (haven't heard anything about that but it would make sense IMO).

Alphas are definitely being reset though.

Yeah pitchfork doesn't really bother me but I've been keeping an eye on them, it's going to be messy and I intend on taking advantage of it

Hey guys i just sent in a application how long will it be until I'm accepted. I'm new to the game and downloading it right now.

Sam

Hey guys i just sent in a application how long will it be until I'm accepted. I'm new to the game and downloading it right now.

Sam

Hey man, I just got back from being away for xmas. I'll accept everyone soon.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Hey man, I just got back from being away for xmas. I'll accept everyone soon.

Great thanks so much i only have the never settle bundle from amd because i dont have any money to spend on the game is that ok

I guess the release date must have been pushed back because according to several sources, it won't be finished until 2016 now...