LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I guess the release date must have been pushed back because according to several sources, it won't be finished until 2016 now...

Rather it be polished and working and not like so many other games that come out now that have obnoxiously large amounts of issues :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Great thanks so much i only have the never settle bundle from amd because i dont have any money to spend on the game is that ok

We welcome all, regardless of what you have, technically you have a better package than me.

If you have an arena commander pass check out the SC battle thread in the forum, I'll be updating it soon and we will have an inter org battle in January.

Now excuse me peeps, I'm getting married tomorrow so won't be around for a while... a week tops? Wish me luck.

We welcome all, regardless of what you have, technically you have a better package than me.

If you have an arena commander pass check out the SC battle thread in the forum, I'll be updating it soon and we will have an inter org battle in January.

Now excuse me peeps, I'm getting married tomorrow so won't be around for a while... a week tops? Wish me luck.

Good luck Spoon, whish you all the best. Congrats!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

great i do have arena commander. Good luck!

I guess the release date must have been pushed back because according to several sources, it won't be finished until 2016 now...

Should be Fall 2016 now IIRC.

-This space intentionally left blank-

Oh holy carp. Congratulations sir Spoon! May there be tons of spooning in your future.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Hey guys i just sent in a application how long will it be until I'm accepted. I'm new to the game and downloading it right now.

Sam

Welcome, its good to see new faces rolling in all the time :)

Good luck with the Wedding and have a great new year too :)

Oh god he's never coming back :P congrats btw :)

All the best mate! Congrats!

Warning, crazy idea coming:

How much do sponsor segments cost on the the WAN show? I was thinking that it really might help the org if we got some exposition in the WAN Show. If it's not crazy expensive maybe we could sponsor an episode to get an advertisement or maybe even a segment of the show?

Good Luck an congratulation!

Warning, crazy idea coming:

How much do sponsor segments cost on the the WAN show? I was thinking that it really might help the org if we got some exposition in the WAN Show. If it's not crazy expensive maybe we could sponsor an episode to get an advertisement or maybe even a segment of the show?

Well technically we only need to cause a stir, post that in the news section and hope to get picked up.

But if you really want to get a sponsorship we'd probably ask nick about that.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Jesus Christ I leave for a few days and the place dies, thanks for the good lucks and congrats

http://youtu.be/N75H5amC8Is

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81i3ORUcdI

Love that game, not fun fact, EA reused some sound effects from command and conquer in BF3.

I can play BF3 without cringing now

Happy New Year to all here in the Star Citizen Org! May this year bring you lots of Star Citizen goodies.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Happy New Year to all fellow LTT Conglomerate members and squadron wingmen :)

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz | Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower Max AC | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400MHz | GPU: MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G TwinFrozr V | Case: NZXT Switch 810 SE | Cooler: Corsair H105 Hydro |

SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Storage: WD Caviar Black 3TB | Displays: Samsung P2450 & Samsung 2232GW | Keyboard: Tesoro Colada G3NL Black Aluminum (Cherry MX Brown)

So I found these as I'm expanding my weapon selection.

http://youtu.be/8khPEIPde9o

Hmm, they need to flesh out the missile info, only thing i notice was that some were faster then others and 1 had mini missiles inside that could do massive damage IF they hit. The guy only manage to do that once, might be good against bigger ships.

Hmm, they need to flesh out the missile info, only thing i notice was that some were faster then others and 1 had mini missiles inside that could do massive damage IF they hit. The guy only manage to do that once, might be good against bigger ships.

Yeah the cluster missile (rattlesnake?) fires multiple missiles and there's an issue with range as the marksman's lock on is something like 4km but the missile's effective range is about 2km