LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

classic shell and custom button

Classic Shell is an awesome program. Would you mind sharing the button file?

Classic Shell is an awesome program. Would you mind sharing the button file?

here ya go ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

That's an awesome tool! 

It indeed is!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

On a sidenote: XPLOR is about to break 10.000! :o

3a24bc6d08.jpg

no they're not :P

4DH8xM5.png

they have 7007 affiliates...

they really need to fix the org rankings to not include affiliates

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

no they're not :P

-snip-

they have 7007 affiliates...

they really need to fix the org rankings to not include affiliates

Yup, that was the first thing I also looked at. :)

Just noticed that we "only" have 417 affiliates, which is quite impressive!

EDIT: Oh wow, my 1994th post! I can't ever post again! :P

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yup, that was the first thing I also looked at. :)

Just noticed that we "only" have 417 affiliates, which is quite impressive!

EDIT: Oh wow, my 1994th post! I can't ever post again! :P

We've not spammed anyone begging for affiliates :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The org system is so bad right now. They need to fix it before the Planetside module launches

So true. It's seems to be lacking in features, and would be a quick fix. Has anyone heard anything from CIG about org updates?

Hey all, thanks for the UOLTT add, I'm super pumped to be part of the org. I've been a lurker on a lot of Linus media group stuff for a while now, and I'm glad to finally be getting in on the action!

Star Citizen alias: Solphaen

Hey all, thanks for the UOLTT add, I'm super pumped to be part of the org. I've been a lurker on a lot of Linus media group stuff for a while now, and I'm glad to finally be getting in on the action!

Welcome! Its always good to see a new face :)

What ship(s) do you have? or is that decision yet to be made? ;)

Welcome! Its always good to see a new face :)

What ship(s) do you have? or is that decision yet to be made? ;)

Thanks!

One of my good friends generously started me down this rabbit hole with an Aurora MR Anniversary Starter package. I've been watching the game for a couple years, but am now fully invested and catching up on all the lore and updates. Recently bought an Avenger, and it's quickly become one of my favorites aesthetically. Can't wait for the variants and a couple bug fixes on it.  

Actually I was wondering, do any of you have an Aurora LN? My only reservation on upgrading to it (over ccu to mustang) is whether or not it handles better than an MR.  Do the LN's different engine and 2x extra maneuvering thrusters make its top speed, acceleration, and turning a bit better? or is it still a brick?

Thanks!

One of my good friends generously started me down this rabbit hole with an Aurora MR Anniversary Starter package. I've been watching the game for a couple years, but am now fully invested and catching up on all the lore and updates. Recently bought an Avenger, and it's quickly become one of my favorites aesthetically. Can't wait for the variants and a couple bug fixes on it.

Actually I was wondering, do any of you have an Aurora LN? My only reservation on upgrading to it (over ccu to mustang) is whether or not it handles better than an MR. Do the LN's different engine and 2x extra maneuvering thrusters make its top speed, acceleration, and turning a bit better? or is it still a brick?

I have the LN, character wise its not better but the upgrade in missiles and guns are worth it, they nerfed it recently and the shields are weaker.

There is a bug with the 2 extra hard points where the guns don't cool down but I put long swords on them as they take about 30 minutes to overheat.

Edit: also welcome

I have the LN, character wise its not better but the upgrade in missiles and guns are worth it, they nerfed it recently and the shields are weaker. There is a bug with the 2 extra hard points where the guns don't cool down but I put long swords on them as they take about 30 minutes to overheat. Edit: also welcome

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I did notice the extra hardpoints on my MR weren't heat/energy piped; shame it's the same on the LN, though I'm sure it'll get patched in 1.0.1. 

Yeah looking more into it, buying the $10 LN upgrade is like 1/3 the cost of buying the missile platform, missiles, and 2x bulldogs separately on voyager direct. So that alone is pretty worth haha. Been wanting some bulldogs anyway.

Thanks again

Thanks!

Actually I was wondering, do any of you have an Aurora LN? My only reservation on upgrading to it (over ccu to mustang) is whether or not it handles better than an MR.  Do the LN's different engine and 2x extra maneuvering thrusters make its top speed, acceleration, and turning a bit better? or is it still a brick?

There are a few people with LNs round here and the opinions on them seem to be overall fairly positive, I've got a LX and it still flies like a bit of a brick compared to other ships but it can also take more hits then say something like a mustang but for me its going to be a "low profile" exploration ship rather than a fighter.

There are a few people with LNs round here and the opinions on them seem to be overall fairly positive, I've got a LX and it still flies like a bit of a brick compared to other ships but it can also take more hits then say something like a mustang but for me its going to be a "low profile" exploration ship rather than a fighter.

It can be the best ship available, as its harder to black or red out in it you can out maneuver if you can get close enough.