"I buy console for the exclusive titles." PC MasterRace :D

Ethnod

So Logan just posted this, I thought it was funny and wanted to share :)

3uZQpxB.jpg

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

You've never played Warframe?

Play. It. Now.

It becomes boring after a while and is not a PC exclusive as it'll be on PS4.

Not to mention that the pc version on most games destroys the others. Skyrim on pc is a different game when compared to its console version.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Fuckit, I'll waste my 2000th post on this. You know you're a fucking idiot right? You only have AAA games for the consoles, yet the majority of the PC exclusive games are indie. And to add to the kicker, the other half of the AAA PC titles aren't even from recent times. It's like comparing a hand grenade to a fucking hydrogen bomb. No shit it's gonna be a bigger fucking boom.

And because @Lanoi took it down,

post-40347-0-94239900-1385341239_thumb.j

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

It becomes boring after a while and is not a PC exclusive as it'll be on PS4.

It's boring because you haven't advanced in the game far enough, it gets more interesting if you unlock more shiz.

Fuckit, I'll waste my 2000th post on this. You know you're a fucking idiot right? You only have AAA games for the consoles, yet the majority of the PC exclusive games are indie. And to add to the kicker, the other half of the AAA PC titles aren't even from recent times. It's like comparing a hand grenade to a fucking hydrogen bomb. No shit it's gonna be a bigger fucking boom.

Wow, Sarcasm used his 2000th post on a rant. How would've thought.

You've never played Warframe?

Play. It. Now.

Eh it's an alright game. It gets VERY grindy though which is why I only ever play it when my friends and I are all online and start a gaming session.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

What a stupid graphic. *Circa 11/06/2011*

How is this a fair comparison. Stop making PC gamers look bad.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

It's boring because you haven't advanced in the game far enough, it gets more interesting if you unlock more shiz.

Huh... no? It gets boring because it's the same thing over and over again. You farm a new warframe/weapon, then you level it while farming the next one, and so on. It's farm farm farm, grind grind grind.

Btw, my mastery level was 6, almost 7, and I stopped playing after the frost prime blueprint event. I didn't even use all my plat, I still have 700 left.

Huh... no? It gets boring because it's the same thing over and over again. You farm a new warframe/weapon, then you level it while farming the next one, and so on. It's farm farm farm, grind grind grind.

Btw, my mastery level was 6, almost 7, and I stopped playing after the frost prime blueprint event. I didn't even use all my plat, I still have 700 left.

Yeah, I don't like the repetitive farming part either, all I pretty much do is have fun in the easy survival missions now, to be honest.

MMO's never really appealed to me =3

I was thinking that because the new consoles are non-modular PCs(x86 architecture), that games would be ported "third-party". As in, the PC master race has the smartest gamers who can figure this BS out.

*emulated

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

PC gaming master race :P

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

How would've thought.

Or care...

Console "gamers" rant about us why PC Master Race shouldnt...

Also about:

This is why console fucking gamers hate us

Who care here about console "gamers"? They can "autoaim" me in 720p@30FPS all they way. Most of the think the bigger the TV the better the resolution...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

PCs have exclusive genres.

performance, framerates, resolution etc. etc.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

This kind of shit is what makes us look like elitist bellends, I like Metal Gear Solid, and I buy consoles just to play those games, I don't care how many exclusives my PC has access to I'm purchasing a console to play it's exclusives none the less, it's not about quantity, it's about specific titles and how much they mean to you.

Gaming is about games, PC is the best platform everyone here knows that, it's just that some know it more than others.

I completely agree with Sarcasm and Askew. This is utter rubbish and reflects badly on us as a community.

If someone happens to like console exclusives and decides they're good enough to warrant the purchase of the console, that's entirely their prerogative. Who the hell do we think we are to condemn and judge them over their personal preferences?

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

. Who the hell do we think we are to condemn and judge them over their personal preferences?

We are PC MASTUR RAYCE.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

One PC game to rule them all....MINESWEEPER! Ha! Those weak "next gen" consoles cant handle that! #PCMASTERRACE

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Wow, lots of people taking this more seriously than it should have been.

I really dont agree with Askew, PC gamers have not really been that elitist (or at least in my experience) until consoles started dominating the market and then Console gamers started ragging on PC gamers and even then its not very serious, more of a joke especially seeing as there has never really been that much of a contest.

This image is not elitist, it is more a reminder that now that PC games are coming back PC gamers can remind console gamers that while we had a tough patch we are back and with a vengeance.

Especially seeing as its the console industry is the one who concentrated on this elitist crap of exclusives and this image just points out that PC, while we dont care that much about exclusives, we always have had more.

tbh its comments like that one from Sarcasm that reflects bad on the community  :unsure: 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly