"I buy console for the exclusive titles." PC MasterRace :D

Ethnod

One PC game to rule them all....MINESWEEPER! Ha! Those weak "next gen" consoles cant handle that! #PCMASTERRACE

haha, i actually quite like minesweeper.. it can be good to kill time every now and then, and to be honest .. the consoles do have some good triple a exclusives every now and then, some of them makes it worth having a console if you can afford it, and honestly .. sometimes it is better to play some games on consoles "very few" but sometimes, they just put little to no effort, almost seemingly on purpose, in porting the game so playing it on pc makes for a overall very bad experience or even just not functioning or unplayable as they just couldn't be assed to give any fucks about the platform, in those cases you would be better off with the consoles.. i wouldn't want to follow that menatlity though, that would add to the console sales statistics and hurt the pc ones, if they can't be assed to make it properly i say to hell with them and i keep my money.

I don't think it's a question of quantity of exclusives; PC obviously has more. However, some of the Console exclusives are absolutely amazing and worth the console purchase. Playstation exclusives for me, particularly. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

pc has a lot of exclusives but let be honest, most of them are garbage

But so are the Console exclusivs.

The XboxOne has only 1 exclusiv that I care of and that is Quantum Break and I wouldn't be suprised if they release it for PC, like they did with Alan Wake.

And the Ps4 has only Infamous Second Son and Uncharted,

RTX2070OC 

(pssst, pc master race is not meant to be taken seriously, its a joke.)

I bought the new Zelda game for my 3ds and a PS2 last week....

PC MASTUR RACCCE!

Old shit no one cares about but me.

haha, i actually quite like minesweeper.. it can be good to kill time every now and then, and to be honest .. the consoles do have some good triple a exclusives every now and then, some of them makes it worth having a console if you can afford it, and honestly .. sometimes it is better to play some games on consoles "very few" but sometimes, they just put little to no effort, almost seemingly on purpose, in porting the game so playing it on pc makes for a overall very bad experience or even just not functioning or unplayable as they just couldn't be assed to give any fucks about the platform, in those cases you would be better off with the consoles.. i wouldn't want to follow that menatlity though, that would add to the console sales statistics and hurt the pc ones, if they can't be assed to make it properly i say to hell with them and i keep my money.

TL DR-pc has minesweeper, console doesnt. Pc wins

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Edit:

Opps, we are not allowed to talk about banned people.

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Hawken!! Amazing F2P game! Similar (very similar) currency system to League of Legends.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Im sorry, But I am a gamer. This means I like to GAME. be it console, mobile, PC or old fashioned battleships.

I only have a PC because Its the platform I like the most. But In an Ideal world I would have my 3DO, PS1,PS2, Xbox, XBox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbone on a sheilf in my front room. but im a poor peasant and havnt eaten for a while because I keep buying new parts for my PC (Dont need any of it, but i keep upgrading something)

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

i think you are forgetting about all the strategy games any mmorpg and pretty much every oldschool solo rpg all the games you can emulate from every previous consoles dating more than 30 years back and basicly just any game ever that is to complex for a basic controller.

All in all doesn't just matter that we are all gamers that come together? Yes we have a preference to what console we play and what exclusives they all have. I like PC gaming due to a preference not what I think is going to conquer all. We shouldn't push so hard at people because we have our own opinion. If you want my personal opinion about PC gaming, just take it with a grain of salt at first. My take: PC gaming is amazing. I like being able to know what the hardware inside the machine as a consumer. Also, instead of buying a new consle every 2 years you can buy a new GPU and thats your upgrade for your computer.

Im sorry, But I am a gamer. This means I like to GAME. be it console, mobile, PC or old fashioned battleships.

I only have a PC because Its the platform I like the most. But In an Ideal world I would have my 3DO, PS1,PS2, Xbox, XBox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbone on a sheilf in my front room. but im a poor peasant and havnt eaten for a while because I keep buying new parts for my PC (Dont need any of it, but i keep upgrading something)

I'm on the same bandwagon as you. Get piss poor due to obsession of PC parts.