oh snap, they didn't

gergy008

Get a load of this.

I'm british and I know our chocolate is superior, but this is absurd.

You have a BROKEN ASS legal system, you do!

http://www.businessinsider.com/hersheys-bans-british-chocolate-2015-1

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Hahahaha, that's funny. Hersey's is mad that their chocolate is terrible. I just hope they don't ban Milka.

Definitely confirm that British chocolate is superior. Sucks for you America.

Definitely confirm that British chocolate is superior. Sucks for you America.

Herseys is only good for smores but that's it. It absolutely fucking sucks otherwise.

Because 'Murica

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Well, technically it is an infringement, so it isn't really surprising at all. It doesn't mean our legal system is broken.

That said, I don't like the idea of competition being pushed out. And good chocolate. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well, technically it is an infringement, so it isn't really surprising at all. It doesn't mean our legal system is broken.

That said, I don't like the idea of competition being pushed out. And good chocolate. :lol:

Chocolate neutrality should be a thing.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

you mean its better than the Mexican chocolate right? Ya, I know its an American recipe.

But Cadbury's is now American. Isn't it? I thought it was bought out a few years back.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I tried Hershey's when I went to America.

Tasted like wax.

Ehm, it is wax.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Haha, out of all the chocolate I've tried I have to say Galaxy is by far the best. Feel sorry for you guys over the pond if you are limited to certain chocolate just because of where its made. 

u know what wuld be funny?

if that was a case after the ttip was set

then a EUROPEAN company wuld be the first one to go to curt because of AMARICAN prohibition of free market

everyone wuldve been shocked  :blink:

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Eh, I always thought American Hershey's and British Cadbury chocolate were pretty meh.

As long as I can still get my Toblerone...

guys... the real victims here are the KITKATS lovers :(

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

First Samsung and Apple with their products and now Hershey's with their chocolate, seriously? *facepalm*

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Seriously though, how is anyone ever supposed to pursue "the American dream" and be enterprising in a country that so blatantly privileges the well-established monopolies/firms?

Toffee Crisps and Yorkie bars – both produced by Nestlé in the UK – also fell victim to the deal: the former because its distinctive orange, yellow and brown packaging too closely resembles that of Hershey’s line of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups; the latter because it infringes on the trademark of the York peppermint pattie, a chocolate-coated mint confection also made by Hershey’s.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/hersheys-angers-us-chocolate-purists-by-forcing-company-to-stop-importing-yummy-cadbury-bars-10004199.html

Silly Americans...

Eh, I always thought American Hershey's and British Cadbury chocolate were pretty meh.

As long as I can still get my Toblerone...

I've been to the US A few times and Hersheys is far from being as good as Cadbury's Dairy Milk.

Why do you think that Hersheys hasn't attempted to get into the UK Market? Its because they wouldn't have very good sales here.

Toblerone is amazing! Atleast you guys get that :P

However Hersheys stopping Cadburys Chocolate from being sold in the US is simply absurd It's like if in the UK We blocked Commodore and Atari from entering in the market due to Amstrad and the ZX Spectrum blocking them.

Being able to do that will ensure that companies which have no right to have their market share stay on top, its stopping any competition from competing, Hersheys its called improve your product to compete not just stone wall your competition out of the country.

Freedom, Justice and the American Way. Those three points is a joke when the US Government allows things like this to happen.

TL:DR Cadburys chocolate is awesome so FU US Government.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage