Watch Dogs mod makes Aiden a nude woman

Snickerzz

post-5552-0-12736200-1404836317.jpg

A modder, SoloCreep (via DSOgaming), has found that by switching out the character model files, you can replace the dull and dreary Aiden with a random naked woman, because the game does actually feature random naked women. Naturally, the character’s voice files remain, so even if you do decide to roam Chicago as a naked woman, you’ll sound like a gruff white male.

The modder has also replaced the dull Aiden model with the infinitely more interesting Jordi Chin; though we Asian folk got our own bit of representation in Sleeping Dogs. That game let me play as an ass-kicking, morally divided bad-ass fellow of Cantonese decent. Basically, it was a super-realistic Geoff simulator.

Saucy sauce: http://www.lazygamer.net/video/modders-add-diversity-to-watch-dogs-in-the-wrong-way-nsfw/

NSFW (tits)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3tT08nAjn-E&feature=youtu.be

Jordi

post-5552-0-12736200-1404836317.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i don't see what the point is

I mean the game doesn't even run that great and now you're going to mod the character model?

Naturally, the character’s voice files remain, so even if you do decide to roam Chicago as a naked woman, you’ll sound like a gruff white male.

That's just creepy.

"Watchdogs mod makes Aiden a nude woman"

That's just taking all the fun out of it.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

This is news?

my local news reported on what people were doing to keep people from stealing there garden gnomes...

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

"Watchdogs mod makes Aiden a nude woman"

That's just taking all the fun out of it.

Excuse meeeee, but Aiden is multiple "Women"

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

It was already worse... Well it's worst now....

BTW, are they trying to copy one of the mods from skyrim?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Hacking and boobs? Is this Swordfish?

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

i don't see what the point is

I mean the game doesn't even run that great and now you're going to mod the character model?

That's just creepy.

There's always a point when it comes to boobs, because well, boobs.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Oh, yeah. That's the Grammar KGB Member in me, fixing it to make sense.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

wat

After the things I've seen on the Skyrim Nexus this is soft lol

Even the nexus is for prudes, head over to loverslab.com for some truly fucked up shit.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Because the 'a' in that sentence makes it plural right? WRONG

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Even the nexus is for prudes, head over to loverslab.com for some truly fucked up shit.

I have just visited a forum on which such topics as "Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape/Creature Sex" are PINNED.

Their innocent banner of trees and water on the front page is just a ruse, I have witnessed a troll chained to a wall giving it to a blue woman, a green elf woman who in the first couple of shots appears just busty and normal then the next shot reveals a fucking horse sized dick and nuts like mangoes. :blink:

are boobs properly physically si(t)mulated? Whats the nvidia stuff... boob flex physx or something

theres a horse dick mod on there! xD

I have just visited a forum on which such topics as "Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape/Creature Sex" are PINNED.

Their innocent banner of trees and water on the front page is just a ruse, I have witnessed a troll chained to a wall giving it to a blue woman, a green elf woman who in the first couple of shots appears just busty and normal then the next shot reveals a fucking horse sized dick and nuts like mangoes. :blink:

I know it's fucking awesome! In all seriousness though they also allow several mods that do focus on realism, like way too much to the point of being also fucked up, let's just say that if you truly want an immersive and realistic experience for the viking style skyrim game, mods for hypothermia are just the first step but sexual violence and slavery technically are historically accurate as well... :wacko:  

-------

Current Rig

-------

Obligatory nude mod has finally come. This isn't news. Every game ever made has nude mods

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Obligatory nude mod has finally come. This isn't news. Every game ever made has nude mods

Pretty sure CS:GO doesn't have one...

Or has it?  :ph34r: 

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot one more thing to mention: this thread should be moved to off-topic? Or somewhere else than news?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I know it's fucking awesome! In all seriousness though they also allow several mods that do focus on realism, like way too much to the point of being also fucked up, let's just say that if you truly want an immersive and realistic experience for the viking style skyrim game, mods for hypothermia are just the first step but sexual violence and slavery technically are historically accurate as well... :wacko:  

Pillaging Simulator GOTY 2015.

People are shocked and yet all the bethesda games got these mods first... Its not a new thing.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

LOL got to love mods.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "