Best Kickstarter Project EVA!

BroliviaWilde

sounds like someone doesn't like potato salad.

Rock On!

LOL I should create a kickstarter project when I need to go grocery shopping.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

:lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The fact that this thing raised a thousand dollars proves that humanity is stupid. Aliens will never visit our dumb asses.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

The fact that this thing raised a thousand dollars proves that humanity is stupid. Aliens will never visit our dumb asses.

Maybe for amusement similar as to how humans watch monkeys in a zoo.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUS
POTATOES FTW!

post-4438-0-05583600-1404526282_thumb.jp

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

unless your dildo is made of potato then it is not a win.

You can make a potato shapped dildo. Therefore I = win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is really amazing is he got $1000 in two days... what the serious fuck...

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

You can make a potato shapped dildo. Therefore I = win..

your link is to something rubber/plastic based, not a potato salad, no win for you!  :)

Rock On!

your link is to something rubber/plastic based, not a potato salad, no win for you!   :)

Still 'edible' sorta..

What is really amazing is he got $1000 in two days... what the serious fuck...

exactly what I thought and the reason for this post.   Kickstarter and all of the other sites like that, that allow this type of thing, just a post to show what kind of stupid things people will throw their money at.  

BroliviaWilde needs a new pair of shoes, kickstarter anyone?

Rock On!

I'd like to believe that those people who backed him were just screwing around or thought it was a charity of some sort.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Cue this happening.  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BssRWX6nre8

Damn it, I wanted to meet a Lombax-like creature or a hot, alien chick.  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

That looks disgusting. What kind of potato salad is that?!

YUS

POTATOES FTW!

attachicon.gif1.jpg

hey look its the next, next gen console!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

So basically he's telling people to give them his money.... and they did..... $1000 dollars of it...

You know, people keep on wondering why I'm so cynical, they keep sending me videos or news articles of great acts of kindness or charity, but then something like this happens.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

That looks disgusting. What kind of potato salad is that?!

Maybe that's why he needs funding, to learn how to make it right.

Maybe that's why he needs funding, to learn how to make it right.

Or he could look it up on Google, Youtube, or something.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |