best friend is console peasant.

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

I can't get my best friend to join the Masterrace ! He has the money for a nice budget build that i would build for him and would crush his PS3.. but no!

How can i convert him?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Hi guys!

I can't get my best friend to join the Masterrace ! He has the money for a nice budget build that i would build for him and would crush his PS3.. but no!

How can i convert him?

Don't force him. If he's happy with his PS3, that's fine. I'm sick and tired of people yelling at console gamers just because they won't buy a PC. Let them have their fun how they want and let them be ignorant of what would probably be a more fun experience for them.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

show him real numbers and make an actual chart for pro's and con's. People need to see it to believe it.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Don't force him. If he's happy with his PS3, that's fine. I'm sick and tired of people yelling at console gamers just because they won't buy a PC. Let them have their fun how they want and let them be ignorant of what would probably be a more fun experience for them.

All his friends including me are pc gamers and we just want him to join us :) 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Its like the saying some people are born gay, some people are born as the masterrace, some see the light half way through and become hybrid masterrace but then there are the others which sadly dont reach the higher race. We give a moment of silence to those which have failed in this noble conquest.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It takes time but you'll eventually get there. It took 4 years for my friend to finally focus on the PC as a main gaming platform. Steam sales and humble bundles really helped out.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Have you talked to him about Steam? Compare what he'd pay on PS3 and what he'd pay for it on Steam. Also, has he seen been able to sit down and play a PC game that he's used to playing on the PS3, crank up the eye candy maybe?

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

He might have the money but not want to spend it on a minor improvement. If he's fine with what he has, why force him to do something he doesnt want to?

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Just get him to play a bewwwwtiful game on the computer and then make him play it on the ps3. gta iv with a graphics mods on like icenhancer on pc and the ugly old gta iv on console. or the same with crysis 2 with maldohd 4.0 mod.

wow... pretty empty here...

Show him the games he could play that he can't play on his console, after all that's what it's all about. Give him a good look at a bunch of games that only run on PC.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I play on console and on PC, because I can't afford a rig that is really good as of now, But if he likes console there is no need to force him to get a PC

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Show him this video!

You need to talk slower man, it is impossible to understand what you're saying.

On another note if he's happy with his console why should he change? This whole masterrace thing is really a disgrace to PC users...

On another note if he's happy with his console why should he change? This whole masterrace thing is really a disgrace to PC users...

I believe the OP wants him to move from console to PC because he could be happier. Regardless of how happy you are, you can always be happier.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

put his ps3 with bf4, next to your pc with BF4. 

Show him 60 fps with maximum graphics, and mouse and keyboard. That should be enough : )

I don't understand why he isn't moving to the masterrace, as OP said, most of his friends are on the king side, not the peasant.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

put his ps3 with bf4, next to your pc with ps4. 

Show him 60 fps with maximum graphics, and mouse and keyboard. That should be enough : )

yeah, I showed my friends all my games like Crysis 2  and Borderlands 2 on my PC and he was amazed, built himself a PC a year later :L

I believe the OP wants him to move from console to PC because he could be happier. Regardless of how happy you are, you can always be happier.

Not everyone is happier with a PC and believing so is just straight up ignorance.

Not everyone is happier with a PC and believing so is just straight up ignorance.

This is true :P I didn't say that everyone is, the OP believes his friend may be happier on PC so he wants advice on how he can show his friend what PC gaming is like; we're helping him (although I will agree the the use of "dirty console peasant" and alike terms is very degrading towards what others may like.and should be avoided).

also can we stop with this derogetory term of "Peasant" it's fucking annoying and makes all you of seem righteous pricks 

I agree. I dislike such arrogant and elitist terminology.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

To me it looks like the console guys friends use a PC, so they want him to join so they can play together

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I thought PC master race was a joke, so don't understand why people care.  Also it sounds like OP just wants his friend to play with him and others, so what wrong with that?  I'm in the same boat trying to get my friends to join me, if they could play console and I play on PC that would be cool with me.

I thought PC master race was a joke, so don't understand why people care.  Also it sounds like OP just wants his friend to play with him and others, so what wrong with that?  I'm in the same boat trying to get my friends to join me, if they could play console and I play on PC that would be cool with me.

Referring to console players as 'peasants' is arrogant, elitist and rude. You're directly insulting and classing them as a lesser being on the basis that they play on a console instead of a computer.

It's not a joke. It's a clear cut insult.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Not sure if i saw someone throw up this thought but ill blert it out.

MODS

Ask your friend: "Hey ol chum, good evening. How art thou? Have you ever played one of your games on your magic box and wished for more? Fear not comrade for there is an land filled with options! No more will you pay for a game just to get gameplay that those heathen developers sell to you but you can experience all there is to offer with the magicical properties of Mods. Lo' the power of mods can be limitless. All you must do is swear your allegiance to Sir Gaben and all will be well. Come my friend, there is much to discuss. Let us make haste, and prepare thine wallet, for a contraption that will please the Gods!"