Ghost in the Shell MMO shooter, why didn't I hear about this sooner?

TopWargamer

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/01/04/the-best-pc-games-of-2014/2

(You'll have to scroll down a bit, but it's there.)

69rka.jpg

EITHER WAY, I'm so going to play this game. Gonna be so awesome.
(Just wanted to share this with all of you is all, because I don't think it's that well known.)

COMIC SANS

So I see Nexon is the publisher, it will be pay to win without a doubt. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

If it weren't Nexon I would be more stoked about this. Sigh... This could have been much more

I think I may join you on this one.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Great game, nexon FUCKKK. Nexon are the biggest shit heads out there along with aeria, scums bags that suck as much money as they can out of people. I hate them.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ah crap no

just keep this piece of art alone

dont taint it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I didn't know that Nexon was so shit.

(This is honestly the first time I've heard of them.)

*Sigh*

Sounds like I'll have to wait to see if the game is actually any good or not, or pay to win or not.

COMIC SANS

"...fierce hacking battles.."

You could say that for all nexon games really.

Was extremely excited when I clicked to read this... then I saw "Publisher: Nexon". Loved the series, but I won't be tainting my experience with this trash!! <--- Never thought I would say/type something like that last line when it comes to Ghost in the Shell......

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Showed my brother this (he's a huge Ghost in the Shell fan) and he saw nexon and actually yelled at me for getting his hopes up hahahaha

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Nexon Games are fairly decent but most have really poor servers for US as well as almost all having a pay to win model.

Wasnt Ghost in a shell an old PS1 game?

Koukaku%20Kidoutai%20-%20Ghost%20in%20th

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)