ITX Cases for PC's without graphics cards

Hi all

wondered if you could help. I'm looking to downsize my PC- currently mid tower. However I'm keen to get as little extras as possible. What i mean by that is that i require nothing that cant go on the motherboard.

So i'll use m.2 hdd, and specifically on board graphics. I don't game, so i have no intention of adding a graphics card. 

I'm having 2 issues. 

1- most if not all cases seem to allow for a full size graphics card- which impedes its design for my purposes. 

2- This PC will be on all day every day- so I need something that will cool like a ATX case and silence is a big concern. 

I like the look of the Dan a4 case and similar like the fractal node 202- but they have sections which are designed for graphics cards. I'm looking to replace the area designated for cards with case or cpu cooling- such as adding a full size cpu cooler or intake fans to ensure the components get good airflow- something a mini itx build can suffer from. 

Ideally it would look like the images (sorry to bad mock up) where the motherboard and SFX psu unit sit on one side but the graphic card area is used for a radiator. 

Does anyone know of any cases either designed purely for non-graphics card use or any cases which give the flexibility of not using a card but still using the area for cooling. 

dan a4 case side.jpg

dan a4 case.jpg

Not bad ideas, but  missing the point- i think the oly case that comes near the requirements is the NCASE. 

I dont want to go down the nuc route at all. 

i need a case with better airflow. 

any more ideas where the space for graphics can be reused for radiator use are welcome

Can you not simply modify the case? Assuming you'd use the Dancase, you should only need to drill a few holes to mount the radiator to the dividing wall, and make sure the cooler you're using has suitable length/flexibility hoses.

*edit* Maybe slim fans, but that's not complex 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

3 hours ago, decimusbell said:

So i'll use m.2 hdd, and specifically on board graphics. I don't game, so i have no intention of adding a graphics

65W TDP CPU or less?

If so, Antec ISK110.

but you need a 40mm small Heatsink like NH-L9a.

As for Board: Get a Ryzen, for example MSI B450I and a 2400G.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

5 hours ago, decimusbell said:

Does anyone know of any cases either designed purely for non-graphics card use or any cases which give the flexibility of not using a card but still using the area for cooling. 

The upcoming DanCase C4?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 hours ago, decimusbell said:

I Didn't read the post carefully enough the first time. This case sounds like exactly what you ask for (the large sized ones anyway)

http://modivio.com/

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/modivio-xcase-customizable-console-style-case.2732/

Also don't forget the Streacom DA2

https://streacom.com/news-item/da2-product-announcement/

[âIMG]