Bring Back Whole Room Watercooling!

Bring Back Whole Room Watercooling!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Back Whole Room Watercooling!

20 minutes ago, gauntlet904 said:

bring back the very entertaining series

As entertaining as the series was, the result of a failed project won't be so great. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

I don't think they have the time or effort to try stuff like that again.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I think full room watercooling turned out to be a huge pain in the ass. But I would love to see more big project multipart series episodes

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

The concept was good and it was entertaining to us. But it was badly executed and would potentially make them waste a ton of time if anything went wrong, again.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

they make money on entertaining their viewers... I think succeeding or failing would still get their job done

"Whole Warehouse Water Cooling Project" Epic Serie...all im sayting

No, the amount of time, money, and effort it would take to bring that project could be better spent on other ones. Regardless of result, it's just not worth it.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

5 hours ago, AntiTrust said:

I think full room watercooling turned out to be a huge pain in the ass. But I would love to see more big project multipart series episodes

It was, and it more or less failed as well.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

3 hours ago, gauntlet904 said:

they make money on entertaining their viewers

If the cost outweighs the time and effort needed then it's just not worth it.

I think succeeding or failing would still get their job done

They don't have to do everything we tell them.

5 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

if they were arranged in a central round table kind of arrangement then I'm thinking running out a radiator via a soft tube to a central vent  and stacking the others on it. something like the time they went to a local server farm

Or maybe they can use the cooler from one of the recent videos

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

It was, and it more or less failed as well.

yeah I remember the water was coming out really dirty and gross from being in the copper pipes.. yikes

they make money on entertaining their viewers... I think succeeding or failing would still get their job done

this is actually a pretty good point, the whole room watercooling videos got millions of views..

and I mean the average joe isn't going to attempt these projects thats what youtubers are for xD

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

Just now, AntiTrust said:

yeah I remember the water was coming out really dirty and gross from being in the copper pipes.. yikes

Linus mixed the metals, so there was some corrosion and stuff going on.

Never mix metals, people.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

If they just insulated the pipes and didn't allow as much corrosion it would've been fine imo

That's an F in the profile pic

On 31. 8. 2018 at 6:15 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Never mix metals, people.

Can I mix death metal with trash metal?

I think it would’ve worked if they'd insulated the tubes going to the rad outside.

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

I wouldn't call it series. It was multipart video. They do similar project yearly, sometimes few in a year. I don't see point of doing that particular one again. They did it once and results were addressed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv