x64 and x86 phones?

Can you offer me some x64/x86 phones if they even exist? So can I install windows like main OS and play some games on them (if they exist ofc). 

ZenFone 2.

The processors in these x86 phones used hella power and weren't very powerful. They would struggle to run Minecraft PE. So don't even think of running desktop games.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

The tech just isn’t there and you don’t want x86 for mobile phones anyway, much too inefficient. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Lol, even if you got Windows running on a phone it would probably be struggling waiting for the battery to die. You could always get a Windows tablet instead.

What about League of Legends on tablet with windows? 

4 minutes ago, Pres2Hack said:

Windows tablets are all using Atom cpus, and I doubt they'd be powerful enough to run LoL. Unless you want to spend around $800 for a surface...

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

52 minutes ago, Pres2Hack said:

I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 with a 5th gen Intel Core M processor and I "daily drove" it instead of a laptop for 2.5 years (went back to a laptop after that). The main problem with it was I always using the keyboard because most x86 programs didn't support touch (the ones that did mostly sucked) and there were times I just wanted the tablet part (even bought a $70 case for it). Then it was getting to the point that I realised it was underpowered (heck when Windows would update in the background on battery, the CPU would turbo up too much and just shut off while I was using it) and I ended up using it for the last year and a half as a "thin-client" and would just mainly use it to remote into my desktop and "light" web browsing (even that experience wasn't ideal at times because of WiFi card driver issues (some power saving feature in Windows 10 had to be turned off, wasting more battery in the end for faster wifi)).

I found the CPU that tablet has, it has a Dual-Core (with Hyperthreading) Intel® Core™ M-5Y10c Processor with a base frequency of 0.80 GHz with a max turbo of 2 GHz (mine thermal throttled at around 1.5 GHz). This was a lot slower for some tasks compared to the laptop it replaced, but faster for other things probably because of the SATA 3 SSD compared to a SATA 2 hard drive (later threw an SSD in that laptop to supplement some tasks to it until I built the original version of my personal rig). For comparison that I had before laptop had an Intel® Core™ i3-370M with a base freq of 2.40 GHz. Both of them had 4 GB of Ram.

The price for that tablet was around the price of a midrange Core i5 laptop. Even now a current gen Microsoft Surface with a Dual-Core (with HT) Core m3 (base 1 GHz, max 2.6 GHz) and 4 GB of ram costs around $699 USD.  Whereas you could buy a laptop with 8 GB of RAM and a quad-core i5 (with something like an i5-8250U (with HT) (base 1.6 GHz max 3.4) for around $600 (it may have an HDD, but an SSD swap is only like $50-90 depending on 120 or 256 GB).

Personally, I bought an Acer Predator Heilos 300 last year for $1,050 (plus another $60 to put a 1TB HDD in the extra 2.5" drive bay, came with a 256 GB SSD).

With all that said I do have an iPad (with LTE) I carry around when I don't want to carry around my laptop, but still want something to be able to get basic computing tasks done that requires a computer (or in this case a tablet) (thanks to all the touch-screen apps on iOS (like Office 365 apps, and Chrome) that are decent and to a lesser degree TeamViewer app so I can access a Windows PC remotely (usually my main PC). When I do use my iPad its usually for note taking, email, and web browsing (and sometimes entertainment but usually I use my phone for that).

Just don't bother with a Windows Tablet unless you have too. Usually, they are geared towards education and business (and if someone wants their basic computing and tablet experience combined into one device but I'd rather recommend an iPad and/or a laptop/desktop). 

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-11700K  | Mobo: MSI Z490-A PRO | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix (I know I need to upgrade) | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Red 4 TB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 750GT 80+G | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 32" Samsung (of somesorts) 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 11 Education x64 

32" Samsung CF397 1920 x 1080

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Asus GT 1030 | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Samsung 970 Evo 256GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX | PSU: EVGA 400W | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 34" LG 43WL500-B 2560 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 10 Pro x64

13" Macbook Air M1:

CPU: Apple M1 8-Core and 7-Core "GPU"  | RAM: 8 GB DDR4  | Storage: 256 GB | Display: 2560 x1600 Retina Display | Mouse: Built-in trackpad and Logitech M557 | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: MacOS Monterey

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300 2017 edition) (Don't use as much anymore since graduating college and mostly using my Macbook and HP Elitebook for Work):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: Samsung 980 500 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 11 Pro x64

Home Theater Setup

Computer: M1 Mac Mini w/8GB RAM and 256 of Storage (plus a external 500GB Samsung T7 for Plex) | TV:LG 4K - 55" UQ9000 LED | Speakers: Sonos Ray and 2 Sonos One SLs for Rear Surround | Media Box: Apple TV 4K | Consoles: Xbox Series S and Nintendo Switch | Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech K400 | HDHomerun Flex 4K and HDHomerun Flex Duo

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 13 Mini 128GB  | Tablet: iPad Mini 5 64GB LTE | Earbuds: Airpods 3 | Watch: Apple Watch SE 44mm

1 hour ago, Pres2Hack said:

Can you offer me some x64/x86 phones if they even exist? So can I install windows like main OS and play some games on them (if they exist ofc). 

The last CPU I heard Intel had made for phones was an Atom single core with hyper threading. It wasnt a very powerful chip. x86 is not for mobile devices like phones. Thats the reason Microsoft has been trying to get Windows to work on ARM, because ARM chips are made for this application. They have a decent level of performance for mobile phone tasks and dont use a metric shit ton of power. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

The last CPU I heard Intel had made for phones was an Atom single core with hyper threading. It wasnt a very powerful chip. x86 is not for mobile devices like phones. Thats the reason Microsoft has been trying to get Windows to work on ARM, because ARM chips are made for this application. They have a decent level of performance for mobile phone tasks and dont use a metric shit ton of power. 

Intel made a quad core Atom chip using the newer Silvermont architecture (quad core) and PowerVR Rogue graphics. Used in the Zenfone 2, on paper, this device would have been comparable to the Snapdragon 800 in graphics, and faster in cpu.

Not quite sure what happened in real life though. It was suggested I waited for the Zenfone 2 when I was picking my 2nd smartphone, though I opted for the G2 at the time.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Windows on a phone? Garbage^^ stick to Full size Tablets if you need Windows.

Even if you COULD Install Windows on a phone (There's a reason, Windows Mobile is dead..), you couldn't possibly see ANYTHING, because of the Pixel density. The Start Button and Desktop symbols would be maybe 1 mm² in size, absolutely impossible to even click on them.

And even if you could run LoL on it, you couldn't play it even with a mouse + keyboard, because the screen is so small, you couldn't hit anything.

If you want a Smartphone, stick to Android or iOS, everything else pretty much doesn't exist / isn't relevant at all.